Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

Default Deluxe Membership

Well, today my friend was in the arcade and then she asked me a question, that I thought that wasn't fair. People, if you aren't Deluxe, you may agree to this also. My friend and I aren't Deluxe Memb., so she was in the arcade, wanted to try games she hasn't played yet. She clicked on Whimsy Skies because she absolutly LOVES dragons. She saw the little icon of DELUXE MEMBERSHIP, and it just broke her heart. She called me and asked, "Why can't we be Deluxe?" I kept quiet. I was thinking and what I thought was, Doesn't GANZ already have enough money? I was completely heartbroken. I don't mean to be mean to GANZ, but isn't it true? I'm sure 100% that GANZ has enough Webkinz. I went on Google and searched it up, while I was searching up how much money they get a year, and I thought about how much little kids can get heartbroken with it.

So I think GANZ should stop Deluxe Memb.

If you think this is a little too dramatic please tell.

If you agree. Please support
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Deluxe Membership

In my opinion, I don't think Ganz should get rid of the Deluxe Membership feature. I think it's kind of neat
Maybe if they were to not limit games to just deluxe members, that would be better?
It would be nice if they didn't have those games in the arcade for those who aren't deluxe, I find that a bit too much in a way.
Just my opinion
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #3
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

I wouldn't go all the and scrap the whole thing. that wouldn't be fair to the people that have paid for it.
But as for the arcade games, yes. I think they shouldn't limit people from there.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I think they should make it so you can buy the Deluxe Membership using Kinzcash. I personally don't want to spend real money to buy online-only things, so using Kinzcash would be cool.

Just my two cents worth.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #5
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
I think they should make it so you can buy the Deluxe Membership using Kinzcash. I personally don't want to spend real money to buy online-only things, so using Kinzcash would be cool.

Just my two cents worth.
That's actually a really good idea!
Old 03-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #6

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

That's a really smart idea Mickey
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #7

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Last year, I bought a one year deluxe membership on 1 account
I can tell you , you are not missing much. we get few extra games and activities and 3000 estore points per month,.
it isn't much, most items are 5 or 6000 points and pets are 12500. I don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on points so I had to save for 4 months to buy an Estore pet. They are not introducing any new Deluxe games and they have taken away some Deluxe features so it seems they are focusing more on games for all players.
it is worth the $45 dollars for a year, I spend that much every month on plush pets
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 04:04 PM   #8
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear that! I think the reason Ganz does this is to encourage people to buy the Membership. If there were no special features if you were deluxe, Not many will buy it sadly
But I agree- It gets fustrating sometimes when you cannot play a game you really want to

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #9
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

I personally disagree. I always looked at those games and thought how wonderful it would be to someday buy membership to unlock it. I think there should actually be more games limited to Deluxe Members. I recently became Deluxe but it has so few features. It would be a lot nicer if it had more.

Getting Deluxe is just a way of saying you really like Webkinz and support them and if you ask me, it isn't expensive at all. $2 a month doesn't sound bad to me at all! And if you wanted to get the monthly gift box plus eStore points, $5 a month. Ganz uses this money to design more Webkinz and pay its employees. Ganz does rely on money from Deluxe Membership (maybe not heavily rely, but they still rely on it)
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 03:59 PM   #10
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

I think they should keep it, BUT IT SHOULD JUST UPGRADE PEOPLES STUFF, NOT HAVE PRIVATE GAMES, COLORS, ECT. I thought Deluxe membership was to upgrade! not what you mentioned!

I support in that way.
Rabid Fish is offline Male
Closed