Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold

Talking DELUXE FEST! RETIRED FEST!

ok they should send a deluxe gifts like a fest so a deluxe symbol comes by you click on it and you get some thing you can't get or for deluxe members or for all members send girts and you get retired gift! wouldnt that be awesome ! ! ! ! ! what do you think?????
1pinkgirl2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2009, 10:08 PM   #2
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: DELUXE FEST! RETIRED FEST!

It would be unfair, because people PAY for this stuff, and now people are getting it for free...
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 08-20-2009, 10:12 PM   #3
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Well it's a good idea for us folks like me who rather pay for a Webkinz then a deluxe membership, but not so much for the deluxe members. I don't know if you're saying just for the deluxe members, but even then they don't really need it. They get the prizes fairly often. It's kind of like adding a Lil Kinz Cheeky Cat in some respects, great for people who don't have it but totally a rip off for people who paid $200+ for one.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #4
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I can barely read your post... there is too much punctuation in it. But I read it over a few times, and I'll have to agree with andykinz and cuteforpop... it's not fair to the deluxe members, or members who have the retired items even.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 05:27 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Nevermind....

Last edited by Jake; 08-21-2009 at 05:50 PM.. Reason: was confused.
Jake is offline Male
Old 08-21-2009, 05:29 PM   #6
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

I don't really think that's fair..
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 05:30 PM   #7
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

The Deluxe members payed though, so I would say it is fair for me, but not for the Deluxe Members, because they actually spent real money to be Deluxe. Nice thought though
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #8
gangnam style

Jake, the purpose of this fest idea is for non-subscribers to get the same deluxe items deluxe members get. I think this would ruin the purpose of the deluxe memberships for those who have them.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #9
gangnam style

View Post Originally Posted by MarielofRedwall
The Deluxe members payed though, so I would say it is fair for me, but not for the Deluxe Members, because they actually spent real money to be Deluxe. Nice thought though
It's not fair to us, either, because we're getting the items they paid for, without spending a penny on it.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:49 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Jake, the purpose of this fest idea is for non-subscribers to get the same deluxe items deluxe members get. I think this would ruin the purpose of the deluxe memberships for those who have them.
OHHHHH. Nope, now that isn't fair.
Jake is offline Male
Closed