Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 01:36 PM   #11
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Deleting rooms

View Post Originally Posted by Maplebear53
One other addition that would be kinda neet would be a second story added to webkins world where all bedrooms added for adoptions would be put. There would be a Stairway Icon placed on each floor to navigate between levels. Upgrading rooms by paying the difference in price would also be a nice touch by Ganz.

Maplebear
Good Idea Maplebear and congrats on your first post! Welcome to WI!Click the image to open in full size.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 01:44 PM   #12

drichar674 is on a distinguished road

I agree with all the ideas expressed and I'd like to add that since we no longer have the ability to name our own rooms, I can't find particular pets. I have two frog rooms (for example) so if I'm looking for one frog in particular to bring him back to his room I have to go on the search. It's a real pain when I have numerous of the same type of pet and I have at least 50 pets. The other day, I chose a pet and when I went to check other rooms to see if I had more items to trade, I came across 3 other pets standing in the doorway to one room. They were bunched together so it was tough to double click to activate that pet to bring it back to its room.
I had everything organized before this change and now I can't find much of anything.
drichar674 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 04:53 PM   #13

malli1626 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by anjii
I TOTALLY agree! The ability to delete and move rooms is something I've been wanting for a LONG time! I also love the idea SeaGal had about being able to enlarge rooms that you already have. I'm going to send them a suggestion for this. I'm sure they've heard it already, but maybe if enough people ask, they'll get around to doing it one day.
I could be wrong but I don't think Ganz accept emails anymore. Or were you talking about the Comments & Suggestions option in Webkinz World? If so, gods speed my little webkinz lover friend! :-)

Last edited by malli1626; 10-14-2008 at 07:05 PM..
malli1626 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 06:02 PM   #14
glen05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Deleting rooms

I wish we could make a room larger even if it required us to buy another room and it would just replace the existing one.
View Post Originally Posted by SeaGal
That would be great. It would also be helpful if you could enlarge or decrease a rooms size.
Moving of doorways would also help. I have a lot of empty spaces between rooms because there are some rooms I don't want 4 doors in.
glen05 is offline Male
Old 10-14-2008, 07:41 PM   #15
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I could be wrong but I don't think Ganz accept emails anymore. Or were you talking about the Comments & Suggestions option in Webkinz World? If so, gods speed my little webkinz lover friend! :-)
Yeah, that's where I was planning on sending it from Thanks!
anjii is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 07:50 PM   #16

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

That's a very cool idea! I like it!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Closed