Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
Nintedo101
Webkinz :)

Wyndfyre is just really niceWyndfyre is just really nice

Default Deleting and/or Moving Rooms? - 5 years with no feedback from Ganz on this long-since wanted addition! It's time for that to change.

The lack of this suggestion in this board is surprising, really; Ganz really does seem to be listening and this seems to be a very popular addition among many players, ever since Webkinz World first opened. But why haven't they acted on it? Not even "we're considering making this addition" in any way, shape or form. (Or atleast not to my knowledge.) The messiness of my house layout is driving me insane, and I'm sure many others would agree with me. Think we should put an end to it? I don't just think we should; I think we can.

They've shown small instances of what may be their working on this addition (moving doors, anyone?). But I think we should encourage them. Maybe next week will be the grand revealing of the room deletion/moving system, and this thread could be their source of inspiration.

So let's show our support for one of the most wanted additions to Webkinz World.

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
As I added many times to similar threads, if technical limitations exist that prevent Ganz from letting us delete or move rooms and doors, they should at least allow us to resize and change type of existing rooms. That should be technically trivial.

Last edited by Wyndfyre; 07-26-2010 at 01:29 PM..
Wyndfyre is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
hayley‚ô•williams

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

Default Re: Deleting and/or Moving Rooms? - 5 years with no feedback from Ganz on this long-since wanted addition! It's time for that to change.

I agree. My house is one big blob. It's crazy.
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 07:49 PM   #3
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Deleting and/or Moving Rooms? - 5 years with no feedback from Ganz on this long-since wanted addition! It's time for that to change.

Agreed, I am sick of my messy house.
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 07:54 PM   #4
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Wyndfyre, I agree with you! Ganz could let us place a new room when we get a new Webkinz where we want it; it seems like it would be easy to allow us to move rooms around, or even delete a room if it is completely empty. Why not? I've been putting off registering a new pet until I can figure out where they might put the room and if I don't want to buy a LARGE room first to go in that spot.
Another complaint/wish I have that is related, is that they give us a LARGE room with any Signature pet so you get the thick walls, that look so much better. Or maybe an upgrade option with anynew room/pet for a large room.
Thanks for this thread!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 08:09 PM   #5
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

That would be efficient for those who don't have 10 pets yet. It ***** having Ms. Birdy randomly put rooms wherever, even if it's somewhere we don't want..
T9850 is offline Male
Old 07-26-2010, 02:49 AM   #6
Nintedo101

Thanks to everyone who replied. :D
Old 07-26-2010, 06:40 AM   #7
:D imma be a

Googles665 is a jewel in the roughGoogles665 is a jewel in the rough

I totally agree! Moving doors and being able to delete or move rooms would make organizing your webkinz house SOO much easier!
Googles665 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 07:55 AM   #8

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

As I added many times to similar threads, if technical limitations exist that prevent Ganz from letting us delete or move rooms and doors, they should at least allow us to resize and change type of existing rooms. That should be technically trivial.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:57 PM   #9
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

i support! my house has wasted rooms! Come on Ganz! listen to your fans' ideas!!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 01:30 PM   #10
Nintedo101

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
That would be the perfect workaround if technical limitations do exist! I quoted you in the first post, so if Ganz happens upon this thread they'll easily see it.
Closed