Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 01:36 PM   #1
e can all be
Gifted

soccerchaos14 will become famous soon enough

Smile Definetly new and need to be retired webkinz!

These are some webkinz GNAZ has to make and retire. Tell me, what do you think? If you disagree or agree and what I left out post it!!!!!!!

Webkinz they need to make!

Cats: splotchy cat(has 2 or more different colors on it), calico cat(is white, black and tan), tiger cat

Dogs: pomaranian(is all poffy), australian shepherd, cavalier king charles spaniel

Farm Animals: bull, roster, barn owl

Forest Animals: moose, salamander, butterfly

Horses: lil'kinz pink poney

Jungle Animals: cheetah, zebra, giraffe, red panda, purple back gorilla(white with purple spot on it's back)

Magicial Creatures: flying monkey, Zacky zingoz(ulocks a game), lochness monster(looks like the water horse)

Arctic Animals: killer whale, sea lion, shark, squid

If there are any animals i left out tell me!

need to Retire webkinz
alley cat, black and white cat, black poodle, bulldog, bullfrog
chihuahua, clydesdale, monkey, persian cat, pink and white cat
yorkie

GNAZ should very much bring back the cheeky dog, cheeky cat, love puppy, unicorn and pegases.

Now tell me what you thought and if I left any out!

<3 ~ SOCCERCHAOS14 ~
soccerchaos14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 03:15 PM   #2
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: Definetly new and need to be retired webkinz!

i don't think they need any more cats, they should not retire the bulldog, or the :clyde:
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 06:17 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
debbip2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to see a pink hippo and a tabby (brown and tan) cat and a maltse dog
Old 10-05-2008, 06:37 PM   #4
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I would love to see a sea otter! My son would like a ladybug and a bumblebee.

The poodles and the cats could be retired in my humble opinion.

I would also like it if Ganz would not release so many at a time. I would prefer one or two a month. I just keep thinking they are going to run out of ideas.
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 06:44 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

gmawk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with the owl and the lady bug (maybe just a li'l Kinz). I would also like to see a giraffe and a shih tsu dog. I would also love to see a Red Dragon!!

I don't mind four a month, total, but the big releases + seasonal ones are a bit much!
gmawk1 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 06:35 PM   #6
e can all be
Gifted

soccerchaos14 will become famous soon enough

those are AWSOME ideas!!!!!!!! i need to add more things to the list!!!!!

---------- soccerchaos14 added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

the ones i said for the retired list is just a list of some that have been around to long. plus it makes room for new pets! and if you have one that is on my list that is retired think about it! if you have a retired one that means no one else will have it and youn are one of the lucky ones that have it!

Last edited by soccerchaos14; 10-07-2008 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
soccerchaos14 is offline Female
Closed