Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Decorative curtains PLEASE !!

We need more curtains!

There are only so many things you can do with medieval curtains because of the colors.
I'd love to see some floor to ceiling...single space...neutral curtains! Similiar to the asian screens but without the themed pattern.
Oh...the possibilities of a rich looking fabric draped to the floor...
These are LONG OVERDUE!!

Fine for a theatre theme but time to think out of the box.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by hiphopten; 05-03-2010 at 02:53 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Decorative curtains PLEASE !!

love your idea
I do not like many WW wallpapers and we can not remove it . Removable fabric panels would be nice
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 03:00 PM   #3

Ilovepuppies83 has a spectacular aura about

These might be nice. Good idea, but I won't be all that sad if Ganz doesn't make them. But good idea, it would be nice if there were some more.
Ilovepuppies83 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 03:05 PM   #4
tesscow
Gift Guru

TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!TessCow is the cats pajamas!

Yes! Yes! I agree... more curtain options, please!!!
TessCow is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 03:06 PM   #5

pixiedust0308 is an unknown quantity at this point

ooohhh we would love to see drapes or panels or curtains even something similar to the tile squares but for the walls

Luv it HIP
pixiedust0308 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #6
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Those medieval curtains really do have an impact in your theatre room Hiphopten... I love it. More choices similar to the Asian panels would be great.

Thanks for starting this thread.
Dash is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 03:58 PM   #7
codyjesse1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would LOVE to see more curtain options! I agree that they are long overdue.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #8

catsewe2 is on a distinguished road

i agree completely! the medieval curtains add a very dramatic touch to a room, but they cannot be used with very many colour schemes - more curtain choices would be nice, lightweight to heavy, textured or plain, and colour choices of course (same for bathroom fixtures, as a matter of fact!) could make a wonderful difference in rooms

better yet......make them so they can cover up an unwanted door!
anne
Old 05-03-2010, 04:15 PM   #9
Voltes is a name known to allVoltes is a name known to allVoltes is a name known to all

Yes, please Ganz! We need more curtains!
Voltes is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 04:36 PM   #10
debbl, debll

Anna is an unknown quantity at this point

What a Great idea!! I'd like to see more plain colored ones. Nice for covering a wall that you wanted to dress up.
Anna is offline Female
Closed