Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 04:21 PM   #71
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: Dear Ganz PJ talks too much

Maybe she's paid with how many hours she keeps a costumer at her store! XD
kittycats10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 04:24 PM   #72
cheekygranny
Webkinz :)

boograndma is on a distinguished road

I agree she has too much time on her hands...so she can talk and talk. She should be working and coming up with new clothes. LOL
boograndma is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 05:38 PM   #73

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I know! She should come with a mute button so those who don't want to hear her can have the option to mute her!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 05:41 PM   #74
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

I know! She talks way to much, her speech Bubble sometimes blocks my view of what I am trying to see. Her voice is also annoying along with Tabby Von Meow.

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
She must be rich.

xD
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #75
laurenpets
Gifted

laurenkairalla has a spectacular aura about

I agree. I was trying to find a way to turn her off, but I can't. Anyone have ideas? I hope they fix this soon.
laurenkairalla is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 12:56 PM   #76

ScorpioMum will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
She does go on too long. At least with Arte in the Curio Shop he talks less the more you buy. I think that PJ should be set up the same.
ScorpioMum is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 04:42 PM   #77
ishing for more

kittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of light

yah shes such a chatterbox
kittykat12 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #78
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I vote YES on this... if you want to chat, go to the clubhouse, PJ!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 05:34 PM   #79
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

It is very frustrating. I find it very annoying as well. WI does have it mentioned in their official WW glitch report which Ganz does read. Hopefully Ganz will take it into consideration.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 11-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #80
hy hello

Jaycee102345 is on a distinguished road

Thank you! I agree totaly. Maybe she can say hi like arte does and then an info button could be added so if you already know you don't need to hear you talk for five days. I hate going shopping for clothes because she is so annoying. She is kinda crazy but I love the clothing machine!
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε