Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 11:48 AM   #21
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

Default Re: Dear Ganz PJ talks too much

Agreed! She talks way too much, Ganz needs to make a mute button for all the hosts in WW.
Jenny is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2009, 11:54 AM   #22
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Yes........I timed her. It is about 30 seconds each time. it is a nuisance.....you can not see around her "bubble". I just mute her and shop around her.

But I do hope they do something about her long speech. Like they do Arte. It would make it more personal each visit.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 11:55 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

The talking with the word bubble that covers the clothes is really too much. I could take the talking if you could go about your business, but you can't because of the bubble.

Does GANZ really test and try this stuff before they put it out, or do they just wait to see how many complaints they get for something not being user friendly?

Sometimes I really wonder.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 11:57 AM   #24
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Thank you Justin. I don't mind the talking, just is difficult to see what is under the bubble.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 11:59 AM   #25
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Kinzstyle outlet shop

View Post Originally Posted by ttfntigger
LOL!! PJ is like the annoying sales girl that won't leave you alone and let you shop!
that is so true

i also find she says too much
Old 09-24-2009, 10:34 PM   #26

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Just wanted to let you know that Ganz has fixed the "glitch", lol! I posted pictures here if you want to see: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-there-558038/ (like Arte in the curio shop)! Yay!
ttfntigger is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 06:34 AM   #27
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

PJ reminds me of this girl who keeps talking blah blah blah. I would suggest taking off your sound. TAKE THAT, PJ!
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 09-25-2009, 08:17 AM   #28

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Andykinz
PJ reminds me of this girl who keeps talking blah blah blah. I would suggest taking off your sound. TAKE THAT, PJ!
View Post Originally Posted by ttfntigger
Just wanted to let you know that Ganz has fixed the "glitch", lol! I posted pictures here if you want to see: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-there-558038/ (like Arte in the curio shop)! Yay!
PJ Collie is not as talkative now!!
ttfntigger is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 08:24 AM   #29
nanabunny29

nanabunny29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, different subject. I upgraded my browser and now I can't log into my Webkinz. Does anyone know why? Please and thank you!
Old 09-25-2009, 09:00 AM   #30

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

I dont go in anymore because I don't want to hear her, and while she is talking you cant see the items. At least while artie is talking you can still see what he has or gem hunt (when it works). In fact most of the time I play webkinz it is with the sound off because I cant stand most of the sound effects...like the WOW guy....that addition was a sad day in WW.

Last edited by stellaoncolumns; 09-25-2009 at 09:14 AM..
stellaoncolumns is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε