Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 11:08 AM   #91
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Dear Ganz PJ talks too much

View Post Originally Posted by levinscar
Definitely should shorten the speech (or fire her and hire a mime).
LOL I like that idea.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #92
e call it steampunk
WARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud ofWARRIOR-REDWALL has much to be proud of

i have thought this since about the first couple times i went to the new store. Yagh!!!! It is soooo anoying!

View Post Originally Posted by suziesweetpea
What would be really great and just do your stuff, but, like you said you can't get past her. She annoys me more than Alyssa in the magic forest star search. Just in case I don't fnd any stars, I don't want to hear her patronizing statement so I "X" out right away.
haha i do this all the time. Arte seems like a mime copared to allyssa and pj.

Last edited by WARRIOR-REDWALL; 11-11-2009 at 07:15 PM..
WARRIOR-REDWALL is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 08:18 PM   #93

1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold

agreeeeeed
1pinkgirl2 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #94

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

I agree with you also. At least if they would put her speech bubble above her head, it wouldn't interfere with the first few boxes of clothing items, and with the sound turned off, you would be able to continue merrily shopping!!
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 08:59 PM   #95
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I agree I cant even see the clothes behind her while She is talking !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 09:05 PM   #96
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

I know! I'm falling asleep by the time she's finished! You'd think she'd get tired of talking so much, lol!
Old 11-12-2009, 04:16 PM   #97
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Finally! I was waiting for someone else to get annoyed at PJ. When I go to the Kinz Style Outlet, I want to spend thirty seconds to pick up the clothes I need and leave. The worst part is, it's hard to skip her speech and go to the clothes because her speech bubble takes up half the screen! Does anyone else agree that the clothes should be moved back to the W-Shop?
Old 11-12-2009, 04:17 PM   #98
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I hate that too, and also at the Travel Agency, they still talk. . I wish that it only happened the first time you went there.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 11:35 PM   #99
aspenluver51

Aspenluver51 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Kinzstyle outlet shop

View Post Originally Posted by ttfntigger
For her sake, I hope not! She's going to run all of her customers out of the store, lol! Her store is going to become the one that everybody wants to avoid because of the annoying sales people! LOL
I no!!!! persophone is QUIET!!!!! and in the video for the Kinzstyle Outlet, PJ has earrings. Where did they go? did they dissapear on her over size head?? LOL
Aspenluver51 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 02:35 PM   #100

AdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. Her speech bubble blocks the clothes and you have to wait for her to be quiet! I think the first time she should do the whole explanitory thing but the next time and the next she should say something short like Arte. "Hello, Welcome to the Kinstyle Outlets. Have Fun shopping" instead of blah blah blabla blah xD
AdamLambertROX is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε