Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 11:20 PM   #1
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Dear Ganz PJ talks too much

Hey Ganz, the new way of organizing the clothing is nice, but does Pollie Jean have to talk so much? It seems as though she shouldn't have to explain things to me so often and her speech bubble hides the clothes so I can't see them. She talks more than Arte, how about shortening her speech and adding an information button?
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 01:10 AM   #2
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Kinzstyle outlet shop

I agree, I can't stand listening to her anymore. She just goes on and on and on and on!! It is very annoying. I dread going to the shop. I love the new clothes and the machine is AWESOME!!
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 01:31 AM   #3
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

OMG!!! Thank you!!! I have been wondering the SAME thing! It's like, PJ I'm here to shop NOT chat! Haha! But for real...or at least make the conversation bubble not cover up half the clothes. Sooooooooooooooo annoying! And so glad I'm not the only one who felt that way!
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 01:40 AM   #4

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

LOL!! PJ is like the annoying sales girl that won't leave you alone and let you shop!
ttfntigger is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 01:41 AM   #5
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Aaaaaaaahahahaha!! I wonder if PJ works on commission!
Old 09-21-2009, 01:47 AM   #6

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

For her sake, I hope not! She's going to run all of her customers out of the store, lol! Her store is going to become the one that everybody wants to avoid because of the annoying sales people! LOL
Old 09-21-2009, 01:57 AM   #7
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

Hahaha! We need to disable PJ and make her a mute. Cute dog and all, but I like to ENJOY my shopping excursions! Or maybe Ganz can fire her and hire someone who doesn't talk. Hahhaah!
Old 09-21-2009, 02:05 AM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by yazkitty
Hahaha! We need to disable PJ and make her a mute. Cute dog and all, but I like to ENJOY my shopping excursions! Or maybe Ganz can fire her and hire someone who doesn't talk. Hahhaah!
LOL, Persephone doesn't talk that much, does she?!? Maybe she could run both stores.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:23 AM   #9
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

We should start a petition!!! And we can all say we want Persephone!!! Good idea!!! Hahaha!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #10
call me audrey

lol6308 is just really nicelol6308 is just really nice

Default Re: Dear Ganz PJ talks too much

I completely and whole heartedly agree. If PJ would just be quiet, I would actually but some clothes!
P.J. is kind of like the person who talks to you a ton, but never lets you say a single thing. They just blab about their sales and free gifts, and coupons.
Same thing to Arte. (but I would never criticize him, he scares me!)
lol6308 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε