Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 10:45 AM   #41
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait
stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait

Default Re: Dear Ganz...

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #42
Ballerinas are
Gifted

CatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of light

I agree. I saw one leaf in like 3 hours of play.
CatPrincess95 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #43
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks again, everyone, for taking the trouble to post.

Day 3 here, doing my dailies (with 3 accounts) plus some extra hours thrown in over the weekend. Grand total: 4 leaves on main account, zero on 2nd, and 2 on the third. I only have one window open at a time, which really is all one should have to have. Sigh...
derring do is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 04:22 PM   #44

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

You know this really stinks about not getting any leaves. I haven't been on WW today,I'm going to go on later and see if I get any leaves. Good luck everyone.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 06:11 PM   #45
call me audrey

lol6308 is just really nicelol6308 is just really nice

I agree! I only get 45 minutes on the computer daily, and yesterday I had one leaf, and all that I got was the toque! I want a place setting or tree, not a hat! I wish they would post exactly what we have to do to get the optimum amount of leaves on the webkinz newz site or something.

P.S.- you have a mac!!! I have an imac!
lol6308 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 07:42 AM   #46
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Dear Ganz,

Here we are in a new week, and the leaves just aren't falling. I was in the main account for 45 minutes (that's about it for me today) and nary a single leaf to be seen.

Um... what is the point of a festival, if there is nothing festive about it? As I mentioned to someone recently, we're going to start calling these events "Frustratives" instead.

Thanks again for the idea, a few of the prizes look great. Wish I could ever have one in my account...
Old 09-22-2009, 01:14 PM   #47
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Yes! I remember the Winterfest, there was a snowflake every 5 minutes! Same with the wacky celebration, but this Fall Fest, i have seen 4 leaves since it started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Galfam is offline Male
Old 09-24-2009, 08:12 AM   #48
orld's Slowest

Dear Ganz,

Okay, we're coming to the end of the festival (at least for some of us) and let me be blunt: this one has been seriously disappointing. Our family has 3 accounts, and over the 6 days of the festival to date we have seen 10 leaves. Ten leaves, for a total logged-in time of over ten hours! Does that really seem right to you?

You've had the phone calls, and the posts talking about the poor timing, but you made no changes. You seem indifferent to the problems you cause, when kids are looking forward to a "festival" and see nothing at all during the hours they are allowed to be logged in.

We've enjoyed the new clothing-recycler, could you possibly put that design/programming team on the festivals from now on, they seem to have a better grasp of what your software system should be and do: something fun for people, both every day, and during special events. Otherwise (and here's the big question) why bother?

Why bother? Frustrating events like these make me rethink my famiy's enjoyment of WKW. Why continue to buy pets when these special occasions only lead to more frustration. Other people are getting the new items, but my family is not. Random is one thing, scarcity is something else entirely.

Now that WI has a wiki, will your representatives even bother to surf here, and test the waters of your customers' opinions? I am highly tempted to edit/start a wiki section on the true nature of the Festivals... but with the political situation here know what that is likely to lead to.

So, Ganz, I will finish this much more strongly than I began the open letter to you, 6 days ago, when you had a chance to make an alteration to your system. You just don't seem to be paying attention to your users, nor listening to their feedback. Ultimately, that will cost you. And I can't find it in myself to care much that it does.

Sincerely yours,

Derring Do

P.S. If, however, you want to listen to the people who make use of your software system, we will be around. For, perhaps, a little while longer.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:08 AM   #49
kats2003

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

I applaud you, very well said derring do.
For those who can sit for 10 hours a day with more than 10 windows opened for the duration of fall fest they will have had a very successful leaf catching fall fest.
For the average kid who goes to school, has limited computer time and only one acct sadly to say their fall fest will be much less successful if they were hoping to get some of the new items.
kats07 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 09:27 AM   #50

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

After the first 2 days of total frustration and boredom, I decided that I wasn't going to really go out of my way to spend extra time on WW. I've done the usual things, dailies, a few games in my room for kinzcash, and hung out in the clubhouse for a bit. Since Sunday, I have seen a TOTAL OF ZERO leaves. I'm the only one in our family that stuck with it at all. EVERYONE ELSE GAVE UP and stopped playing on WW this week at all. Too dissappointing. If the Ganz strategy was to keep people playing in WW longer this week, it totally backfired.
Desty is offline Female
Closed