Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 10:14 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Amebgan is just really niceAmebgan is just really nice

Default Re: Dear Ganz...

Thank you! And is anyone else tired of the blue ribbons? They are floating around at a rate that makes me run as far as I can with my cursor so I don't catch them.
Amebgan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 03:32 AM   #32
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks, everyone, for posting and sharing your experiences. This is not a very successful festival from our point of view, that's for certain.

I remember the winter fest a couple of years ago, when the snowflakes were a real flurry... now that was fun, and all the kinz got enough sweaters, and food. This one? Well, we are not impressed.
derring do is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 06:52 AM   #33
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

I absolutely agree.. Seems these "fests" are getting less and less "festive"!! It's very sad.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:55 AM   #34
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Wow you are very very right! i've only seen a total of 5 leafs, and i've been on since the fall festival started a total of 10 hours!!
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 09-21-2009, 09:31 AM   #35

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I agree with everyone else. I was on and off Webkinz Saturday from 6am until 10pm, I didn't see any leaves. Sunday I got 3 leaves and then I didn't see any more. My 2 girls will get on and do their dallies but thats it. I asked them if they were going to catch the leaves that fall. They both looked at me and said we're not sitting on webkinz all day waiting for leafs to fall. My girls are ages 7 and 6. They told me if I want them to have the prizes that the gives, then I can sit here and collect the leafs for them.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 09:36 AM   #36
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait
stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait

What is Ganz's phone number?
Old 09-21-2009, 09:41 AM   #37
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

Yes, unfortunately I have to agree. I just finished raking, watering and harvesting 15 gardens, did all the dailies, decorated rooms, dressed pets and sold all my veggies in the W Shop... no leaves at all.. very very sad. :-(
IYQ2 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 09:44 AM   #38
Gift Trainee

mooks will become famous soon enough

I think it very sad because the kids should not have to be on the computer all day to get leafs. They should fall every 6 min like they just too.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:51 AM   #39
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by stephsmom98
What is Ganz's phone number?
It's 1-866-WEBKINZ
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 09:52 AM   #40

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I loved that Fall Leaf rug idea, a giant Maple Leaf rug would be awesome. Wish there was one, but since I don't see leaves, guess I wouldn't get it anyway. I got one cornucopia which I got last year and a hat that I got last year, peiod, this week-end. I too have been doing my daily work and sitting at Quizzies and just staring at my garden even and no such luck of seeing a leaf. Now, I'm thinking, geez, what do I care if I click and get more food? Anyway, I'm done whining and moaning but glad to have people on here to talk it out with and see I'm not the only one. Off to have a real life where I can accomplish something today...maybe I'll look for some real leaves outside!
Closed