Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 02:30 PM   #11
orld's Slowest
Webkinz :)

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Dear Ganz...

Sigh... yes, so many of us were hoping for a lovely, big, maple-leaf rug this year. Not a tiny wall-plate (that we don't get, anyway.)

Okay, I'm degenerating into a grumble, so won't write any more, LOL.

More leaves, please, Ganz!
derring do is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 02:39 PM   #12
snoga
Banned
snoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud of

I staid on webkinz for about 4 HOURS last night and I found a total of 2 leaves.
snoga is offline Male
Old 09-20-2009, 02:42 PM   #13
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I found 4 leaves, yesterday & 1 leaf, today...None of them, are food. But, this long waiting..Is driving me crazy..Did they shrink the leaves or something? Coz, they seem to be smaller this year.
Buttercup is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 02:44 PM   #14
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

yeah, i only saw like 10 leaves in one day.. and WW is slow due to fall fest.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:30 PM   #15
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

I think it was last year when they had one of their things flying across the screen and it was coming at very fast intervals I think 3, 6 not sure but my daughter was able to get a bunch of leaves and was so happy and proud.

Anyway I put up a note on this thread about it and everyone agreed and we all sent Ganz letters but it was for nothing they just went back to their regular schedule.

Everything you said was true but they do not listen.
I was thinking are they worried the adults will just get so many leaves that they have to make it hard for the adults which in turn makes it IMPOSSIBLE for the children.

This is truly a headbanging one it makes ZERO sense.

I love webkinz and support it wholeheartedly but honestly some of the things they do its like they despise us.

Last edited by molly8916; 09-20-2009 at 03:31 PM.. Reason: fix sentence.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:32 PM   #16

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by derring do
... We appreciate the idea of the Fall Fest, and many of the creative items you place in it. We look forward to it year-long, and I know the kids amongst us must really be pumped for this week, and trying to catch that flurry of goody-bundled leaves coming our way.

But (oh, you knew there would be a "but," didn't you?) where are the leaves? Yesterday we cleared cache, logged in and out, and even rebooted the Mac, but saw 2 leaves in just over 3 hours. This morning, in over an hour of dock-visible WKW play, we saw one leaf. So far, we've had repeats from last year's festival, and nothing new. We aren't even seeing the items from last year we had hoped to collect more of.

If you make a contest, or a festival, the prizes must be possible. Kids go back to school tomorrow, and will have little time to play from here on. And frankly, no one should have to stay logged in for 3 hours to get 2 leaves... WKW is fun, but it isn't our life.

So... please don't take this as ungratefulness, because we aren't. But the schedule you have set for this festival is just wrong. Players should be able to gather each of the prizes several times during the week-long event, without rearranging their entire worlds to sit in front of WKW. Would you please think about revising your schedule?

Many, many thanks!

DITTO!!!
Old 09-20-2009, 03:36 PM   #17
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

I couldn't agree more. Ganz really should remember that people have lives out of WW also. And we can't sit around all day, us kids have to go to school, and we can't go on Webkinz during the day. Ganz really should make celebrations a week that kids have off of school (like christmas break). We would have a whole almost two weeks for it. Anyway, great thread!
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 03:40 PM   #18
Gifted

amberlevan is just really niceamberlevan is just really nice

I agree, the plate is kind of disappointing. I wish Ganz would have been more creative, or at least made it bigger. I also with they would have made the leaves closer together, instead of 12 minutes or longer. Oh, well. At least they have Fall Fest.
amberlevan is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 05:18 PM   #19
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

I really feel like giving them a phone call tomorrow.
Old 09-20-2009, 06:41 PM   #20
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

Well said derring do. No wonder peolpe sit with multiple screens opened... if you only have a bit of time you won't catch much on one account in an hour or two. I have been redecorating and playing "dock visible"games here and there on one account only (I did the multiple screens for 3 minutes and it wasn't my thing.) It really wouldn't be going overboard to send more leaves. The people who want to get hundreds of items can do the multiple dock thing and then peolpe with one account can at least get a few items to decorate with as well as some of those cute clothes and seasonal foods.
pollywog is offline Female
Closed