Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 10:10 AM   #1
orld's Slowest
Webkinz :)

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Dear Ganz...

... We appreciate the idea of the Fall Fest, and many of the creative items you place in it. We look forward to it year-long, and I know the kids amongst us must really be pumped for this week, and trying to catch that flurry of goody-bundled leaves coming our way.

But (oh, you knew there would be a "but," didn't you?) where are the leaves? Yesterday we cleared cache, logged in and out, and even rebooted the Mac, but saw 2 leaves in just over 3 hours. This morning, in over an hour of dock-visible WKW play, we saw one leaf. So far, we've had repeats from last year's festival, and nothing new. We aren't even seeing the items from last year we had hoped to collect more of.

If you make a contest, or a festival, the prizes must be possible. Kids go back to school tomorrow, and will have little time to play from here on. And frankly, no one should have to stay logged in for 3 hours to get 2 leaves... WKW is fun, but it isn't our life.

So... please don't take this as ingratitude, because we aren't ungrateful. But the schedule you have set for this festival is just wrong. Players should be able to gather each of the prizes several times during the week-long event, without rearranging their entire worlds to sit in front of WKW. Would you please think about revising your schedule?

Many, many thanks!

Last edited by derring do; 09-20-2009 at 04:44 PM..
derring do is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 10:13 AM   #2
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Dear Ganz...

I couldn't agree more. I've seen 2 leaves in 2 hours this morning. I'm done for today, I think. I think 6-10 minute intervals would be more reasonable and kid-friendly.
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 10:13 AM   #3
oah! I must be a

roro10185 is a glorious beacon of lightroro10185 is a glorious beacon of lightroro10185 is a glorious beacon of light

i saw no leaves not at all!
roro10185 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 10:14 AM   #4
★☆ Wild Thing
Gifted

Astrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ugh I so agree with this. I've found three leaves and it took HOURS of playing Quizzy's to get them! Two butternut squashes and one cornucopia I wish it wasn't so difficult and time consuming to get these things!

Winter Fest last year was SO much easier and more fun because the snowflakes came consistently!
Astrolified is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 10:55 AM   #5
kats2003

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

dd-
Great letter, and I totally agree. You should copy and paste this in the comment/suggestion area in WKW too. Better yet maybe we should all copy/paste this on WKW.
k
kats07 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #6
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

LOL... thanks, kats. Maybe I will. At this point...

Frustration and disappointment are about all we're catching around here.
derring do is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 11:13 AM   #7
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

I couldn't agree more than ever. I am truely disappointed at the lack of the leaves, you may come now leaves! I hope they really take this letter into consideration, I know I am going to suggest this on WW right now
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 11:16 AM   #8
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

I know, it's ridiculous! I was waiting on my account for an hour today and I didn't even see a single leaf!
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 09-20-2009, 11:16 AM   #9
larissanicole will become famous soon enough

Not only are the leaves few and far between but they are also hard to catch for a lot of kids. Both my son and daughter have a hard time chasing those leaves down with how fast they move. Plus I have even had 2 today that I kept clicking on the whole way across the screen and I was directly on top of the leaf and it still didn't give it to me. Kind of a bummer! Plus with how few leaves there are it's a major bummer when it turns out to be food. No one seems to like the food prizes so why not do away with them and add mor of the cool clothes and house items. Really would have been coolto have a huge fall rug like we had a huge Christmas rug this year. Just an idea for next year
larissanicole is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 11:21 AM   #10
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Wow, great letter, well written and to the point!
Ivie is offline Female
Closed