Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 12:42 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

Default Dear Ganz....

Dear Ganz,
You have a major flaw in your trading room..... There are many of us in there trying to trade for things that we need and want, however I find it really disheartening to have people report you for not making a trade. We have all been in there and when someone does not get their way they report you and you then get a letter with a little reminder that you have to behave yourself. This is irritating! Can you please review what the members have said and then go from there and send that wonderful behavior message to the persons who are causing the problems. Please also remove those persons who go in a room and report everyone in there just to report them. Would it be too much to ask for a moderator in each room that watches conversations and takes care of the problems. Anyone who sits and just reads what is going on can pick out these trouble makers. Sorry if this topic bothers anyone but it has to be said because it is way out of control.
I know ganz employees read this thread so could you fix this please!
thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2009, 03:12 PM   #2
I am a
Webkinz :)

bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Dear Ganz....

I agree. I haven't been reported yet, but I understand that it gets annoying.
bbkmadi123 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 08:22 PM   #3
snarkeyop

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

I agree. So you say no, so what!? Don't just report people because they don't want to trade with you. Just trade with some other person. Great idea!

WebkinzPie
Old 04-27-2009, 08:28 PM   #4
96BigBear

96BigBear is on a distinguished road

Well said indeed! I have to agree wholeheartedly with you on this one! I myself have been reported because I declined to make a trade on a couple of occasions and the only thing that I did was decline to accept the trade. Hopefully this does make it's way to some from Ganz!!!

96BigBear is offline Male
Old 04-27-2009, 08:29 PM   #5
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Yes I agree. People lately have been reporting me just because I would not give them my bunny ears. This is very annoying. Its not like we really need these items, we just really want them. So if you read this and you have been doing this, please stop because it is not nice to us members who have what you want. Thanks again.
~HannaWalters10~
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 01:33 AM   #6
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I totally agree with you!
That is very sad and I profoundly hope that this problem will be fixed.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 07:08 AM   #7

friendsforever9 is just really nicefriendsforever9 is just really nice

i totally agree with you. I have had 1 letter saying please behave in the clubhouse. I didn't do anything! I have seen people saying i reported you even if i see the conversation they didn't do anything. i say do not be mean please!
Friendsforever9
friendsforever9 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 07:17 AM   #8

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I agree. That is bad
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-29-2009, 07:39 AM   #9
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been hearing of people just reporting others just for "the fun of it" and why do people do it? It may be funny to them but what if the tables were turned? Not so cool then, huh!? I really think that you should send that to GANZ because it's clear that there is a Major Major Flaw and when someone is reported-why doesn't a mod or something at Ganz review what was said or being traded to see if there really was a problem or not? I don't even go to the KinzChat Plus because i just KNOW someone will report me and i do NOT want that to happen and then be banned! That would just be terrible!
rep!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here