Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Dead Tree Decoration

Sorry if this idea sounds weird. I had this idea for the fall or winter where you could have a dead tree as decoration to make your backyard really creepy. To top it off, you can have hanging items to add to the branches of dead trees like pumpkins that are lit up so you can see them at night. I mean this for the W Shop by the way so people who don't have estore can get this stuff too. I just think it would be a great addition to help make an out door yard extra spooky.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2010, 03:39 PM   #2

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Default Re: Dead Tree Decoration

I wished for that for sooo long
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 03:46 PM   #3
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Oooh, I like that idea!!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 11:45 AM   #4

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

This tree is likely planned as a Caring tree on one of the winter months.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:25 PM   #5

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! all [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] makes anymore is estore estore deluxe estore estore estore!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 12:31 PM   #6
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I have a tree I got from the caring valley that is spooky and I planted some corn and such and then didn't water it so it's all weeds....looks kind of spooky, but being able to decorate kind of like a Christmas Tree would be so cool!
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 01:52 PM   #7
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
I have a tree I got from the caring valley that is spooky and I planted some corn and such and then didn't water it so it's all weeds....looks kind of spooky, but being able to decorate kind of like a Christmas Tree would be so cool!

Is that the Haunted Hickory? I want that caring valley tree so much. I missed it last year because I didn't know about caring valley trees until much later after Halloween. That is a good idea too.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 03:33 PM   #8
^

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

Great idea! I support! I don't like how they keep making Estore items because I don't think my mom would let me buy it from the Estore
c2h2e is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 09:26 PM   #9
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

great ideal
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #10
uvs Bieber Fever and

neon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud of

I support 100%

I'd love to have that, falls my fave season
neon♥green is offline Female
Closed