Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2014, 08:33 PM   #11
e Are The Light
Webkinz :)

designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish
designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Daisy Doe Delights!

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
It is fine if she offers some vegan options, but I have to say that if that is all she offers, my pets will not be eating there except maybe once to try it. It is hard to get all the nutrients they need from a Vegan diet.
I am not trying to be rude, but what won't they be getting? I am not being sarcastic or anything, but I mean, what are they lacking? Especially because most kinz won't be eating there every meal. Mine won't be.

View Post Originally Posted by mojoandmugsy
Yes! Yes! YOU'RE A GENIUS!
I like this idea.

View Post Originally Posted by young love
I really admire Daisy Doe, she is showing children how people can have healthy alternative lifestyles that the majority of the population doesn't have to subscribe to. Vegan and vegetarian are a great way to get nutrients and offer a wide variety of food. Maybe it would be a little extreme if Daisy Doe was Raw Vegan but then again I am not even sure the Webkinz Creative Directors behind character development are even aware what raw vegan is!
I agree, people always think I have fallen off a truck and hit my head when I tell them I am a vegan. It would be great to raise awareness, and teach kids that there are healthy diets that don't include meat or animal products! I know what a raw vegan is, I thought about it, but it would just be too much for me to handle. Maybe eventually.........................Are you a raw vegan?

Last edited by designergirl101; 08-30-2014 at 08:33 PM..
designergirl101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2014, 08:25 AM   #12
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the rep
mojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the rep

I agree, people always think I have fallen off a truck and hit my head when I tell them I am a vegan. It would be great to raise awareness, and teach kids that there are healthy diets that don't include meat or animal products! I know what a raw vegan is, I thought about it, but it would just be too much for me to handle. Maybe eventually.........................Are you a raw vegan?[/QUOTE]

Omg,lol. ROFL. What is a raw vegan?
mojoandmugsy is offline Female
Old 08-31-2014, 09:24 AM   #13
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by designergirl101
I am not trying to be rude, but what won't they be getting? I am not being sarcastic or anything, but I mean, what are they lacking? Especially because most kinz won't be eating there every meal. Mine won't be.

I agree, people always think I have fallen off a truck and hit my head when I tell them I am a vegan. It would be great to raise awareness, and teach kids that there are healthy diets that don't include meat or animal products! I know what a raw vegan is, I thought about it, but it would just be too much for me to handle. Maybe eventually.........................Are you a raw vegan?
Well, since they're Webkinz they don't really need variety or anything like that, but it's fun to pretend.
And with that, following a vegan diet doesn't provide all the nutrients needed. You need to take supplements, I can't remember all of them but I think vitamin B12 was an important one, and many vegans also need vitamin D, calcium and iron supplements. I also regret that I cannot remember what supplements are often needed by vegetarians. It's always best to go to a doctor and make sure your body is able to handle a vegan or vegetarian diet before starting one.

As for 'raw veganism', it seems somewhat unnecessary to me If the point of a vegan diet is animal welfare, it's not injuring anyone to cook your food, if anything, it's helping you. lol But I suppose everyone has their own preference

Daisy Doe seems like a cute character, but I wonder what kind of conflict there will be between her Chef Gazpacho. It's also nice that they're raising awareness of alternative diets that are available
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 08-31-2014, 09:38 AM   #14
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the rep
mojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by R3dRulez
Well, since they're Webkinz they don't really need variety or anything like that, but it's fun to pretend.
And with that, following a vegan diet doesn't provide all the nutrients needed. You need to take supplements, I can't remember all of them but I think vitamin B12 was an important one, and many vegans also need vitamin D, calcium and iron supplements. I also regret that I cannot remember what supplements are often needed by vegetarians. It's always best to go to a doctor and make sure your body is able to handle a vegan or vegetarian diet before starting one.

As for 'raw veganism', it seems somewhat unnecessary to me If the point of a vegan diet is animal welfare, it's not injuring anyone to cook your food, if anything, it's helping you. lol But I suppose everyone has their own preference

Daisy Doe seems like a cute character, but I wonder what kind of conflict there will be between her Chef Gazpacho. It's also nice that they're raising awareness of alternative diets that are available
There is a conflict at EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Chef Gazpacho! | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Old 08-31-2014, 10:17 AM   #15
feverthief

young love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by designergirl101

I like this idea.

Nope I'm not raw vegan, I just know a couple people that are and I admire their dedicated but I could personally never eat like they do. Raw vegan is still everything that is vegan but the belief of not cooking things over a certain temperature in case it looses it's additional nutrients. People that are raw vegan usually use a dehydrator to give different textures to their foods.
young love is offline Female
Old 08-31-2014, 10:21 AM   #16
arctic monkeys

stripedcat1 is a work of artstripedcat1 is a work of artstripedcat1 is a work of artstripedcat1 is a work of art
stripedcat1 is a work of artstripedcat1 is a work of artstripedcat1 is a work of artstripedcat1 is a work of artstripedcat1 is a work of artstripedcat1 is a work of artstripedcat1 is a work of artstripedcat1 is a work of artstripedcat1 is a work of artstripedcat1 is a work of artstripedcat1 is a work of artstripedcat1 is a work of artstripedcat1 is a work of art

I'm not really into the whole vegan thing. It's true, I love my vegetables and animals but I couldn't go
2 months without using animal products. I mean there's butter, milk, eggs, and more that i use daily. That lifestyle wouldn't really work out for me. xD I do admire people who do it though.
stripedcat1 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM   #17
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

View Post Originally Posted by stripedcat1
I'm not really into the whole vegan thing. It's true, I love my vegetables and animals but I couldn't go
2 months without using animal products. I mean there's butter, milk, eggs, and more that i use daily. That lifestyle wouldn't really work out for me. xD I do admire people who do it though.
So true!
But, did you know that the oldest recorded age in the world for a mammal belongs to a human? That’s right! Jeanne Calment, from France, lived to be over 122 years old. People who live over the age of 100 are called centenarians. How does one live to be a centenarian? We’re not completely sure, but we think it has a lot to do with eating your fruits and vegetables!
Closed

Tags
be true!