Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
♥Call me Tricia♥
Webkinz :)

libra95 will become famous soon enough

Default Daily Activities

Okay,I know GANZ is very nice to us by changing Daily Activity times during the schoolyear so that they start @ 4pm. Has anyone else noticed that they still end @ 11??

I hate that. I have to go to bed around 9. I miss good stuff sometimes too!! It's not just "Oh darn, I missed broccoli for half off!" lol. Sometimes they have the best Hourly of the day from 10-11.

Does this bother anyone else?
libra95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 07:53 PM   #2
Secret Snail has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Daily Activities

Also, some adults who play webkinz have to wait until 4:00 to start playing the daily activities.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Post Re: Daily Activities

No it not bother me that they have the hourlies up to 11. If it were up to me the hourlies would be 24/7 so every body can do hourlies when ever they are able to do so
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 03-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

i dont like that during march break the times dont start till 4 i mean im here all day i wish they were 24/7 or atleast a bit earlier and later starting
galpalm is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #5
♥Call me Tricia♥

libra95 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Snail
Also, some adults who play webkinz have to wait until 4:00 to start playing the daily activities.
I kind of see what you mean. It'd be nice if GANZ had some way to ask each account what times they want their dailies to be, but have them all on the same system and in the same order
example:
2-9pm
3-10pm
4-11pm

etc etc

YOu know?

View Post Originally Posted by Ilovemom619
No it not bother me that they have the hourlies up to 11. If it were up to me the hourlies would be 24/7 so every body can do hourlies when ever they are able to do so
I see what you mean, but people [usually] don't get on in the morning and make a map of what hourlies they wanna do that day. At least, no one I know does....
And you can't really stay on 24/7 "just in case"

View Post Originally Posted by galpalm
i dont like that during march break the times dont start till 4 i mean im here all day i wish they were 24/7 or atleast a bit earlier and later starting
What's March break?
We don't have a break in March.
lucky ducks...

Last edited by libra95; 03-19-2009 at 03:18 PM..
libra95 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 06:05 PM   #6
Call meh Colour. 'Ka

Juliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to behold

i would want hourlies to be done a little earlier, but remember, people from all over the world play WW and for you it might be 1PM and for them its already 11AM
Juliette is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #7
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Juliette
i would want hourlies to be done a little earlier, but remember, people from all over the world play WW and for you it might be 1PM and for them its already 11AM

i believe the dailys go by kinztime which means that it is the same time everywhere
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:29 PM   #8
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Yes, I have. But that's in kinz time. Really it's a different time but it depends what country and time zone.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:38 PM   #9
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

I know! I am a kid and i only go to bed at 10 and the daily that is good is at 10! I think GANZ should make the "bad" stuff at 11!
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 08:44 PM   #10
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Since I'm home in the mornings, I've wondered about a European account so I can do the dailies earlier in the day. For us in the central time zone, we can usually get all the hourly specials done with little trouble. What I don't like is being gone all day and missing specials on the weekend! We're happy to do what we can, when we can.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Closed