Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 09:23 AM   #1
I luv green!!!!
Webkinz :)

greenbek is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Cute, new clothing on Webkinz clothes guys and girls look no further for awesom new Webkinz threads!

Cute, New, Freash, Clothing ideas for Webkinz World!
Guys and Gals clothing brand name also!
Animated is not included! And will take other ideas, please post pic of outfit if givin ideas!

1st, new spring outfit for girls. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Now, spiring outfit for guys! Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. This the spring I will post more so they all arent to gether!

---------- greenbek added 14 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Ok I am posting more pics some are winter ish summer ish and springis and fallish!

Gals:Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Ok an idea for the bathing siut and flip flops are instead of a moose it can be like a webkinz animal like a lion, deer or the eagle soon to come out!

Guys:Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.same thing instead of there being a seagul it can be like a webkinz animal I think that would be cool!

---------- greenbek added 6 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

oK TIME FOR MORE i COULD DO THIS ALL DAY IT IS SOOOO FUN!

Girls:Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Guys:Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by greenbek; 08-16-2008 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2008, 09:28 AM   #2
soccerbaby0

soccerstar0407 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Cute, new clothing on Webkinz clothes guys and girls look no further for awesom new Webkinz threads!

dood ideaaa
soccerstar0407 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 09:30 AM   #3
I luv green!!!!

Default Re: Cute, new clothing on Webkinz clothes guys and girls look no further for awesom new Webkinz threads!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Guys:Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

---------- greenbek added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Ya I know this stuff would look soooo cute on Webkinz!

Last edited by greenbek; 08-16-2008 at 09:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-16-2008, 09:30 AM   #4

sugarkookie is an unknown quantity at this point

ha ha, thats kute. i have all of that first oufit, i love it. im wearing the shirt in green on the 1st day of skool
sugarkookie is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 10:06 AM   #5
I luv green!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

guysClick the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

---------- greenbek added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Awww soooo cute I wish that i could wear that stuff to skull if I buy that stuff I have to wear it durring summer or Weekends! It stinks!

---------- greenbek added 23 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Ok so anyone else have ideas??? I would love to see them I will make more if you want!

Last edited by greenbek; 08-16-2008 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-17-2008, 09:09 AM   #6
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

I like it, except it has Hollister, Ambercrombie and Fitch on it. Those clothes aren't for little kids and I don't like those clothes.
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Closed