Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 12:19 PM   #1
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Default Customisble yard views...

Everyone in Webkinz World has the same view from their yard; trees with a mountain in the distance.
I think they shouldn't.
I envision customizable yard views. You could choose from "classic yard"(trees+mountain), "all trees" "all mountain", "flowering trees" or whatever interesting options GANZ could come up with.

What do you think?
gReTa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2010, 12:27 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

NikkiRox is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Re: Customisble yard views...

Yeah!
I agree. The sence gets boring after awhile. I mean, every acount, same thing.
It's not like we all live in the exact same place; if we did, that'd explain the bland sencory
NikkiRox is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 09:26 PM   #3
trg407

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

Default Re: Customisble yard views...

i hate having to take out my veggi and fruits because they look out of placein the winter! Then taking out my fir trees because spring came early! then my flowers dont match the orange leaves! UGH! I need a beach or florida! or alaska! OR RUSSIA! I need something cool!
ShadowRose07 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #4
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ShadowRose07
i hate having to take out my veggi and fruits because they look out of placein the winter! Then taking out my fir trees because spring came early! then my flowers dont match the orange leaves! UGH! I need a beach or florida! or alaska! OR RUSSIA! I need something cool!
I know. It always looks weird when I'm in my garden and I see my ponds surrounded by grass and then the rest of the yard covered in snow.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #5

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I am so glad I am not the only one who frets about my yard not matching the seasons or leaves and flowers and snow conflicting LOL. That's a great idea Greta, NikkiRox- couldn't agree more. It would be even neater if the weather could be different in different accounts. But, alas, I feel this would all be too much to program- so I will be contet with all the other things they are busy programming
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 09:51 PM   #6
hy not live 4 God?
Banned
pommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to all

I totally agree. I want to see the following options:
  • Mountain Range
  • Sandy Beach
  • Forest
  • Everyday fenced backyard
  • Desert
  • Customize Freely

The "Customize Freely" would mean using any of the following. So you could do like a:
  • FLOORING~ Sand
  • "WALL"~ Forest trees
(But just as a tip, this doesn't belong in the SOMEBODY HELP! area. Next time put something like this in the GENERAL DISCUSSION/CHAT area. Just for future references! When I go to the SOMEBODY HELP! and post i need help or don't understand something and need people to tell me something. I wouldn't post:
DO YOU LIKE MY NEW AVVIE
in this area. DON'T take this the wrong way. But either I tell yah or WI moves it for yah! )

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I am so glad I am not the only one who frets about my yard not matching the seasons or leaves and flowers and snow conflicting LOL. That's a great idea Greta, NikkiRox- couldn't agree more. It would be even neater if the weather could be different in different accounts. But, alas, I feel this would all be too much to program- so I will be contet with all the other things they are busy programming
It DOES change seasons. When was the last time you were on?

Last edited by pommiemommy; 02-16-2010 at 09:51 PM..
Old 02-17-2010, 07:47 AM   #7

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Poppiemommy- I didn't say it doesn't change seasons. I said I fret about my yards not matching when it does- I go on every day and I don't think that was very nice of you to say.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 02-17-2010, 07:59 AM   #8

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Wonderful Idea! I agree, we should be able to choose our background.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 02-17-2010, 09:43 AM   #9
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

i totally agree. the porqupine psi can't be in use in winter because the item has grass on it and just doesn't look good
knuths is offline Female
Old 02-17-2010, 07:14 PM   #10
trg407

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

Poppiemommy- No offense but this is in the ideas for ganz section not somebody help. and i kind of find what you posted very rude.
ShadowRose07 is offline Female
Closed