Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 11:50 AM   #81
Lublana
Webkinz :)
 
Lublana's Avatar
Lublana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

View Post Originally Posted by angel18032
thats a great idea i think he should!!
Yeah, me too!

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by seaweed
I agree! Just because only Arte sells rare items, doesn't mean he can overprice them!

---------- seaweed added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

He should have coupons!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by tardiem64
Arte should be rich with all of the tips I've giving him and the price of the rare items...
So yes or no?

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by wilksbear
i think it awesome
i would love to get a discount on rare items
because im always like w60 away
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kinz27
Hmm... I don't think they will do that. The Curio Shop changes items every hour. Plus there isn't a checkout place. I also think I heard that you can only buy one rare item a day. If you wanted to buy items that aren't rare you should most likely buy them from the W-Shop, normally it is cheaper there.

I see your point...

Last edited by Lublana; 03-27-2008 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lublana is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2008, 11:51 AM   #82
Baltimore Colts
Guest

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

sry but i still dont agree w/ that
Old 03-27-2008, 11:53 AM   #83
Lublana
Webkinz :)
 
Lublana's Avatar
Lublana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

View Post Originally Posted by cutie9LB
The Shop part of the Curio shop ix to try and find a bargain or rare so if we get another discount for items that are already down... it's just not right!
Nah...You're not right...

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Baltimore Colts
sry but i still dont agree w/ that
Yeah...Some people are SO stubborn..

Last edited by Lublana; 03-27-2008 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lublana is offline
Old 03-27-2008, 06:52 PM   #84
Chocolate765
Webkinz :)
 
EllieOxen's Avatar
EllieOxen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

I agree a little.The rares are a little on the pricy side.But it would take away the fun of saving and spending your KC too.
EllieOxen is offline
Old 03-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #85
for trades
Gift Guru
 
Blueeyes2007's Avatar
Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

That sounds like an excellent idea
sometimes saving up for those rares takes forever
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2008, 12:25 PM   #86
I am so...
Gift Guru
 
diamondsrock133's Avatar
diamondsrock133 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

Hmmm I think he should but not on the really rare items like on the medival theme and stuff!
diamondsrock133 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2008, 02:16 PM   #87
Lublana
Webkinz :)
 
Lublana's Avatar
Lublana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

View Post Originally Posted by EllieOxen
I agree a little.The rares are a little on the pricy side.But it would take away the fun of saving and spending your KC too.
Yes or no?

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Blueeyes2007
That sounds like an excellent idea
sometimes saving up for those rares takes forever
Forever? I don't think so...

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by diamondsrock133
Hmmm I think he should but not on the really rare items like on the medival theme and stuff!
Ok, ok, ok...

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by diamondsrock133
Hmmm I think he should but not on the really rare items like on the medival theme and stuff!
Ok, ok, ok...

Last edited by Lublana; 03-28-2008 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lublana is offline
Old 03-28-2008, 02:52 PM   #88
YAY!!!! i am a
Webkinz :)
 
hugslovesu1's Avatar
hugslovesu1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

i don't agree remember in the beginning( when u 1st start in ww) he says i don't accept coupons.

---------- hugslovesu1 added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Lublana "Yeah...Some people are SO stubborn.." that is mean! everyone has their own opinion. by u not even listening to other people thoughts u r 2

Last edited by hugslovesu1; 03-28-2008 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hugslovesu1 is offline
Old 03-28-2008, 03:02 PM   #89
Mistihoward
Gift Guru
 
Mom2many's Avatar
Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

I don't think he should have coupons. If everyone got coupons and bought cheap rares and stuff that would take all of the fun our of trying to get the rare item. And if everyone had lots of rares they got with coupons, trade values would go down and the items would end up not really being rares anymore.
Mom2many is offline Female
Old 03-29-2008, 01:17 PM   #90
uvs the weim
Webkinz :)
 
SOSO910's Avatar
SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

Talking Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

I THINK SO BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A LOT OF MONEY AND I AM A COLLECTOR!!!!!
SOSO910 is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts