Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 06:24 PM   #61
Lublana
Webkinz :)
 
Lublana's Avatar
Lublana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

View Post Originally Posted by muggsie
I agree, that would be soo cool! Goos idea, also because then you could get rare items easier!
!!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by tsnake
I would sooo love curio shop coupons!!!!!! I buy like all my stuff there.
Me, too....

Last edited by Lublana; 03-23-2008 at 06:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lublana is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2008, 06:24 PM   #62
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee
 
WebkinzRaccoon's Avatar
WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

yea that sounds like a good idea
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 06:35 PM   #63
Lublana
Webkinz :)
 
Lublana's Avatar
Lublana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

View Post Originally Posted by SillyBillyTink
That's a good idea, but how would we get them?
Getting the Gem Of The Day , of course!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Tobi Itachi Gaara=Waffles
Nooo Way That Just Dosen't Work
Oh, well... (sigh)

---------- Lublana added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by poodlezrule280
Maybe but it should be like 100kc or more off! Other wise rares wouldn't be so rare
How about these: 2%, 5%, 10%, 90%, 99%, 100% (100% by doing very important)

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lwhatley
Since we spend pretend money on virtual items in the curio, I don't see why we couldn't get a little discount.
How about a BIG one!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by redlink66
Great Idea!!!!!! I think they shouldngive iut a letter once a month and send you a letter with one of every coupon in it so we can be stocked up and have more FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COOL!!!!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lilacroses
I think a coupon as a special prize would be nice for a really expensive item. If they weren't common and there was a way to earn them or something. I don't think they should come as often or as easily as the others. Would have to be a special treat, for instance if you wanted to trade the W jewel for it or something.
Great Idea!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cs8ball06
I agree thats a great idea
Great!!!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by EMW120
I agree and think you should be able to buy more than one if you want. I don't like having the restrictions.
Me, too!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 55555ap
i do because most of the stuff is really expensive
Uh-huh!!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 55555ap
i do because most of the stuff is really expensive
Uh-huh!!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by chameleon111
Not really...
Why?!?!?!?

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lfsjunky
Some items are SOOOOO expensive...I would love a coupon Every little bit helps!
Yes!!!!!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ImCheeky4U
Great idea! I'd love to actually afford some rares! lol!
2-100%,ok?

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by taymeg
I think that a 10% coupon would be nice... Not too high, but a little off is better than nothing!
Nah, I disagree.

Last edited by Lublana; 03-23-2008 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lublana is offline
Old 03-23-2008, 06:36 PM   #64
alimkriz
Webkinz :)
 
alimkriz's Avatar
alimkriz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

That would be so cool. :seal:***


*** Flipper - My Webkinz Seal
alimkriz is offline
Old 03-23-2008, 06:36 PM   #65
Lublana
Webkinz :)
 
Lublana's Avatar
Lublana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

View Post Originally Posted by mic
I think you should get some with special things, like pet of the month bags. Also, you should only be able to use them on really expensive items.
Ok, then some REALLY expensive Rare Items...
Lublana is offline
Old 03-23-2008, 06:36 PM   #66
Vault808
Webkinz :)
 
ST.LUSC's Avatar
ST.LUSC is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

I sounds good but rare ideams really shouded be on a discount, so i'm on a NO!!
:gwolf: :husky:
ST.LUSC is offline
Old 03-23-2008, 06:41 PM   #67
Lublana
Webkinz :)
 
Lublana's Avatar
Lublana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

View Post Originally Posted by kdogirl1998
well, it seems kinda unlikely to me...

Meet my newest webkinz-
Milky!
Why???????

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by flowergirlesl
im split in two with my decision. Rares woujld go down in value... but It would save me alot of money on that hot tub
Choose yes!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lilacc01
Arte marks up his items enough that he would be fine if there were curio shop coupons!
Wo-hoo!!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by maddistar
Arte is a cute dog. i think he is cute. Do u?
yeah.Yeah.YEAH!

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by tuxseto10
listen if he used copons he wouldd have to jack up the brice bye 3k so it would end up being more money
Oh, no!!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by aprillab
i wish he gave coupons especially for rare items that would save me lots of money
Uh-huh!!!!!

Last edited by Lublana; 03-23-2008 at 06:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lublana is offline
Old 03-23-2008, 06:42 PM   #68
yeah, i'm Soooooooo
Gifted
 
cutekateN's Avatar
cutekateN is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

no it not fair because people save up for rares they look foward to them coupons would ruin it ut good try!
cutekateN is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 06:52 PM   #69
Lublana
Webkinz :)
 
Lublana's Avatar
Lublana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

View Post Originally Posted by cuty206
maybe like a special super coupon on the wheel of the month or something, but not regular ones!
That's what I mean!

---------- Lublana added 5 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SmartBlonde278
I think its a good idea, but there must be a REALLY good reason why Ganz hasn't already done something like that so........
No reason...

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by homey711
i think its a great idea


---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sparkspeak
No coupons for Arte!

The Curio Shop is an intriguing marketplace run by a surly, retired adventurer who is accountable to no one. He sets prices based on his inventory and his own knotty style. The customers have to figure out what items are rare, what's on sale and what's marked-up from the prices in "that watchacallit W-Shop."

He don't need no stinkin' coupons!
Too bad...

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRaccoon
yea that sounds like a good idea
Thanks!!!!

Last edited by Lublana; 03-23-2008 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lublana is offline
Old 03-23-2008, 06:56 PM   #70
Lublana
Webkinz :)
 
Lublana's Avatar
Lublana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

View Post Originally Posted by alimkriz
That would be so cool. :seal:***


*** Flipper - My Webkinz Seal


---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ST.LUSC
I sounds good but rare ideams really shouded be on a discount, so i'm on a NO!!
:gwolf: :husky:

:gwolf:and:husky: are soooo wrong!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cutekateN
no it not fair because people save up for rares they look foward to them coupons would ruin it ut good try!
Good Try What?

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by myisha1999
50% Agree 50% disagree
Because it will take the point out of the Curio shop.He could be more kind.But coupons are to much.I mean some people save money to by rare items which is sometimes fun! I also agree like someone said "He could be more kind sometime".
I agree!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by myisha1999
50% Agree 50% disagree
Because it will take the point out of the Curio shop.He could be more kind.But coupons are to much.I mean some people save money to by rare items which is sometimes fun! I also agree like someone said "He could be more kind sometime".
I agree!!!

Last edited by Lublana; 03-23-2008 at 06:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lublana is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:55 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts