Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 04:26 PM   #91
Lublana
Webkinz :)
 
Lublana's Avatar
Lublana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

View Post Originally Posted by hugslovesu1
i don't agree remember in the beginning( when u 1st start in ww) he says i don't accept coupons.

---------- hugslovesu1 added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Lublana "Yeah...Some people are SO stubborn.." that is mean! everyone has their own opinion. by u not even listening to other people thoughts u r 2
Oops...sorry.

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2many
I don't think he should have coupons. If everyone got coupons and bought cheap rares and stuff that would take all of the fun our of trying to get the rare item. And if everyone had lots of rares they got with coupons, trade values would go down and the items would end up not really being rares anymore.
Hmmmmmm...

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
I THINK SO BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A LOT OF MONEY AND I AM A COLLECTOR!!!!!
You are...

Last edited by Lublana; 04-07-2008 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lublana is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #92
Gift Guru
 
[xo] Pop-Tart's Avatar
[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

The reason I say no is because if there's a rare item, it's no fun to recieve it for cheap ... That's what arte does on purpose. He needs the money, and if you use like, a 90% coupon there, he's not getting enough cash for his items!
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 04:48 PM   #93
Lublana
Webkinz :)
 
Lublana's Avatar
Lublana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
The reason I say no is because if there's a rare item, it's no fun to recieve it for cheap ... That's what arte does on purpose. He needs the money, and if you use like, a 90% coupon there, he's not getting enough cash for his items!
He can bankrupt..I don't care!
Lublana is offline
Old 04-07-2008, 04:51 PM   #94
Gift Trainee
 
meerkat4evr's Avatar
meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

Lydiebug has some good points. It would be cool, but no.
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #95
smrtiegurl101
Guest

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

Hmm... it sounds great but Arte won't agree
Old 04-07-2008, 05:01 PM   #96
rickysfun
Webkinz :)
rickyrmrmrm has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

View Post Originally Posted by Lublana
Getting the Gem Of The Day , of course!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------


Oh, well... (sigh)

---------- Lublana added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------


How about these: 2%, 5%, 10%, 90%, 99%, 100% (100% by doing very important)

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------


How about a BIG one!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------


COOL!!!!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------


Great Idea!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------


Great!!!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------


Me, too!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------


Uh-huh!!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------


Uh-huh!!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------


Why?!?!?!?

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------


Yes!!!!!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------


2-100%,ok?

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------


Nah, I disagree.

i do not exactly think getting the gem of should be how you get it because I don't want it to be to popular

---------- rickyrmrmrm added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

waiting for you to relpay

Last edited by rickyrmrmrm; 04-07-2008 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rickyrmrmrm is offline Male
Old 04-07-2008, 05:05 PM   #97
<3 Heffron Drive
Webkinz :)
 
ILoveRCabrera's Avatar
ILoveRCabrera is a glorious beacon of lightILoveRCabrera is a glorious beacon of lightILoveRCabrera is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

I think it is a great idea, because then you can get really rare stuff for cheaper.
I think the limit of the percent off for the coupons should be 25 though, so Arte still makes money.
ILoveRCabrera is offline Female
Old 04-07-2008, 05:10 PM   #98
aturtlegirl
Lil Kinz
 
Turtle_Girl's Avatar
Turtle_Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

Ya Maybe a coupon on the stuff that is already in the w shop for cheaper...you got to know whats there
Turtle_Girl is offline
Old 04-08-2008, 12:43 PM   #99
Lublana
Webkinz :)
 
Lublana's Avatar
Lublana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

View Post Originally Posted by meerkat4evr
Lydiebug has some good points. It would be cool, but no.
No, no, no. That's (almost) the only thing I hear.

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by rickyrmrmrm
i do not exactly think getting the gem of should be how you get it because I don't want it to be to popular

---------- rickyrmrmrm added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

waiting for you to relpay
Okay, okay. You think of a reason.

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Turtle_Girl
Ya Maybe a coupon on the stuff that is already in the w shop for cheaper...you got to know whats there
Yeah...My point.

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ILoveRCabrera
I think it is a great idea, because then you can get really rare stuff for cheaper.
I think the limit of the percent off for the coupons should be 25 though, so Arte still makes money.
Okay.......

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Turtle_Girl
Ya Maybe a coupon on the stuff that is already in the w shop for cheaper...you got to know whats there
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Lublana added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by smrtiegurl101
Hmm... it sounds great but Arte won't agree
Why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited by Lublana; 04-08-2008 at 12:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lublana is offline
Old 04-08-2008, 12:46 PM   #100
Webkinz :)
 
trufflespeanut's Avatar
trufflespeanut is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Curioo Shop Coupon

YEA!!! good idea
trufflespeanut is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts