Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Curioo Shop Coupon (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/curioo-shop-coupon-237806/)

Lublana03-07-2008 01:10 PM

Curioo Shop Coupon
 
I think Artie Fact* should have his own kind of Coupon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lp:** sais so, too.





*Curio Shop Manager
**Pinky

SnowCrystal03-07-2008 03:09 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
That sounds like a great idea!:pb:

[xo] Pop-Tart03-07-2008 03:11 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
I don't think so ... :S

- xo. Pop-Tart

03-07-2008 03:26 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
no, because you shouldsnt get a discount on rare items ad stuff like thtat

03-07-2008 03:29 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/compon...s/sm_sleep.gif i dont think so either sry http://www.webkinzinsider.com/compon...s/sm_sleep.gif

Lublana03-07-2008 03:45 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart (Post 5755201)
I don't think so ... :S

- xo. Pop-Tart

Why not? I think it's a great idea!

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by totallycupcake362 (Post 5755602)
no, because you shouldsnt get a discount on rare items ad stuff like thtat

Okay, maybe it shouldn't work on Rare Items.

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baltimore Colts (Post 5755682)

Why not? If it is because of a discount on Rare Items, I already figured that one out.

sportsman9403-07-2008 03:48 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
50% agree and 50% don't agree

Lydiebug2403-07-2008 03:56 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
I don't think so because of these reasons:
The curio shop is unique.
If the coupons didn't work on rare items, you could probably find it cheaper in the w-shop.
I like to think of the curio shop as a small cozy store, and making coupons, would ruin that.
It wouldn't make it fair for Arte, to get items that he worked hard to find, for a cheap price.

lightson5003-07-2008 04:17 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
I agree! They are alot of money and I love collecting them!

t14003-07-2008 04:18 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
No not really

meatball03-07-2008 04:19 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
I disagree with taht idea because he is just a general store, he doesn't have previews or nothing, so I don't think coupons are necessary. When I mean it's like the general storew I mean in relation to the W Shop the W Shop is Wal-Mart or Target.

Aswartz03-07-2008 04:21 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
Hey, Arte just "prices them as he sees them." No coupon for you! I wish some days he felt just a BIT more generous. Maybe he needs a Mrs. Arte.

03-07-2008 04:23 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lublana (Post 5756031)
Why not? I think it's a great idea!

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------


Okay, maybe it shouldn't work on Rare Items.

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------


Why not? If it is because of a discount on Rare Items, I already figured that one out.

idk dont really liike the idea not only cause of rares plus CSO items will go down in value

HockeyDude03-07-2008 05:01 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
curio shop coupons would ruin the idea of what the shop really is

Lublana03-07-2008 05:47 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sportsman94 (Post 5756174)
50% agree and 50% don't agree

Ok, why the 50% don't Agree?

---------- Lublana added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lydiebug24 (Post 5756403)
I don't think so because of these reasons:
The curio shop is unique.
If the coupons didn't work on rare items, you could probably find it cheaper in the w-shop.
I like to think of the curio shop as a small cozy store, and making coupons, would ruin that.
It wouldn't make it fair for Arte, to get items that he worked hard to find, for a cheap price.

Good points.

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Finally, a 100% percont agreer!

03-07-2008 05:48 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
I disagree because that kinda takes out the point of the curio shop
The W shop is the place where its the same stuff, but the Curio shop has rare items and exclusive stuff that shouldn't come cheep

---------- PofNatey added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

plus, if it was a 50% coupon, you'd save like 10,000 kinzcash on certain items so they're not very valuable

Lublana03-07-2008 05:53 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PofNatey (Post 5761587)
I disagree because that kinda takes out the point of the curio shop
The W shop is the place where its the same stuff, but the Curio shop has rare items and exclusive stuff that shouldn't come cheep

---------- PofNatey added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

plus, if it was a 50% coupon, you'd save like 10,000 kinzcash on certain items so they're not very valuable

Nah, not really.

FunkyMonkeyGirl03-07-2008 05:54 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
I definitly done think so:
Curio stuff should be for earning
Rares are Rares
NO COUPONS

Lublana03-07-2008 06:00 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by t140 (Post 5757284)
No not really

How come? It's cheaper!

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatball (Post 5757352)
I disagree with taht idea because he is just a general store, he doesn't have previews or nothing, so I don't think coupons are necessary. When I mean it's like the general storew I mean in relation to the W Shop the W Shop is Wal-Mart or Target.

I disagree.

---------- Lublana added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by FunkyMonkeyGirl (Post 5761910)
I definitly done think so:
Curio stuff should be for earning
Rares are Rares
NO COUPONS

:nope: I disagree!!!! :nope:

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aswartz (Post 5757435)
Hey, Arte just "prices them as he sees them." No coupon for you! I wish some days he felt just a BIT more generous. Maybe he needs a Mrs. Arte.

Ok, please create a Mrs. Fact. Fact is Artie's last name.

FunkyMonkeyGirl03-07-2008 06:00 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
Well, It okay that you dissagree but still you dont have to be rude about it

myisha199903-07-2008 06:00 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
50% Agree 50% disagree
Because it will take the point out of the Curio shop.He could be more kind.But coupons are to much.I mean some people save money to by rare items which is sometimes fun! I also agree like someone said "He could be more kind sometime".

Lublana03-07-2008 06:02 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baltimore Colts (Post 5757556)
idk dont really liike the idea not only cause of rares plus CSO items will go down in value

Oh, yeah. I haven't thought of that.

---------- Lublana added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by FunkyMonkeyGirl (Post 5762199)
Well, It okay that you dissagree but still you dont have to be rude about it

Sorry. I didn't mean to be rude.

gma2r03-07-2008 06:59 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
That would be nice. I want the rares but it takes so much time to earn the kc.

mackziey03-07-2008 07:09 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
i like the fact that the curio shop is different then the Wshop... i like how the curio shop is kind of like a flea market.... i guess... great deals as it is....why do we need coupons????

mishka123403-07-2008 07:17 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
I don't think so because you shouldn't get a discount on super-rare items. That would just not be fair:(.
all my 'kinz :pc: :gor: :koala: :ac: :chi: :gr: :bwc: :goo: :pgn: :turt: :ccat: think so too.

pkittycat03-07-2008 07:21 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
I agree big time!

lynn159b03-07-2008 07:27 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
I'm okay on the no coupon however it would be nice to now when the rare item would be available. Its hard to save for an item when you have no idea when it will be available. It's not like you can buy it on credit. Could you imagine webkinz credit cards?

tarsky78103-07-2008 07:28 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
no, i disagree because it would take the fun and hard work out of getting a rare item and you can usually find the things in the w shop for either cheaper or for about 5 KC more.

buggirl2803-07-2008 07:40 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
yeah! we should ALL sign a big message or something, then send it to ganz!

webkinzss203-07-2008 08:21 PM

Re: Curioo Shop Coupon
 
i 15%agree and 85% don't agree


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC