Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

zzxv is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Curio Shop Day!!!!!!

That would be so cool! Maybe they can make one day a year to set aside from the rest. Anyways, each hour on that day artie could have a different rare item. Of course, you'd have to be careful because you could probably only afford 1 or 2. And as well on that day, there could be an Artie Wheel that has rare items, curio shop only items, and a curio shop coupon..
I think that this is a fine Idea! Any other supporters?
zzxv is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2008, 04:31 PM   #2
jenj38

jenj38 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Curio Shop Day!!!!!!

ya that would be cool
Old 12-12-2008, 04:34 PM   #3
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

That's a great idea. You should suggest it to Ganz
Trouble is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 04:37 PM   #4
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

That's a great idea!!! Just think how much money you'd have to save up so you didn't miss anything that you really wanted. That would be so much fun. I can say though, it would be tough for people who are only allowed on the computer for a limited amount of time each day. Great idea though!
Old 12-12-2008, 04:41 PM   #5
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Any idea from a fellow member of the Leafs Nation is fine by me! I do think that an Arte wheel is a great plan...It could come up as often as the wheel of the month or something...
Old 12-12-2008, 04:42 PM   #6
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

that is a cool idea. i am all for it.
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 04:47 PM   #7

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think that is a great idea!! I would love to shop all day at the Curio Shop!
Old 12-13-2008, 02:26 PM   #8

Irene will become famous soon enough

Oooh, I love the Arte Wheel idea! Maybe they could even add in a rare or something to the Wheel of Wishes.
You don't know how much I wish there were Curio Shop coupons...
Irene is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #9

Thanks everyone.
zzxv is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 12:04 PM   #10

Anyone have a day that they would think would be good? I think that it would have to be a day during the summer holidays.
zzxv is offline Female
Closed