Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Create Your Own Theme

Hi there, I just thought of this.

They should create a new theme in the W-Shop of all white furniture, from couches to beds, etc. Once you place it in your room, you are then able to customize the color, add patterns, etc. This way, you can make a room EXACTLY how you want; literally.
CanesFan is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: Create Your Own Theme

That is a really, really cool idea!

I know, it's so frustrating when you think "why can I not make my own furniture?"
I've thought that before as well.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
uvs Kitties
Webkinz :)

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thats amazing! It would really help when trying to make a specific themed room! This might also be a great estore theme!
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #4
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

I love this idea! Very creative! Great idea!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

Ooh! Great idea! There could also be an option where you could change the style of the furniture, too. Like you buy the couch, and you can customize things like whether there's pillows on it, the size, the cushy-ness, etc.. That way it's more than just colour!
Old 05-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #6
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kittia101
Thats amazing! It would really help when trying to make a specific themed room! This might also be a great estore theme!
I would hate for it to be estore!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 04:14 PM   #7

Ilovepuppies83 has a spectacular aura about

This is a cool idea, but it would kinda take out the fun & excitement of rooms for me. I enjoy trying to make rooms out of the themes Ganz makes for us, but if I could have ANY theme and item, it wouldn't be fun waiting for a new theme to come out or anything.
However, it is a creative idea
Ilovepuppies83 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 06:01 PM   #8
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Ilovepuppies83
This is a cool idea, but it would kinda take out the fun & excitement of rooms for me. I enjoy trying to make rooms out of the themes Ganz makes for us, but if I could have ANY theme and item, it wouldn't be fun waiting for a new theme to come out or anything.
However, it is a creative idea

You could try creating an all-white room
CanesFan is offline Male
Closed