Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2014, 12:31 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

436194 is a forum hero
436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero

Default Create Baby Kinz

I've been reading gogie212's theory that Webkinz should create more realistic pets, and stop the current trend. I would like to see the original pets made as Baby Kinz and a new area maybe under the Adoption Center be created to care for the new Baby Kinz. My seven year old granddaughter is obsessed with babies. I have been trying to get her obsessed with Webkinz.

This is a link to some baby pets in the marketplace. Webkinz as interactive babies might sell.

Yorkie Pup: Amazingly Realistic Toys of Baby Animals - mom.me

I feel for Webkinz to really do well, they need to be in stores and the next generation of kids need to be obsessed with Webkinz, as they were 10 years ago.

It is hard to find a good baby doll in the stores right now. My granddaughter's favorite baby doll is Rock a Bye Chou Chou, a hand-me-down from 10 years ago. This is an interactive doll that you have to sooth. They now sell on Ebay for hundreds of dollars. Puppies often cry all night when you bring them home. Maybe these baby kinz could be interactive. Anybody else have thoughts on this?

Baby Kinz Panda

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by 436194; 07-28-2014 at 11:58 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2014, 11:53 PM   #2
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Create Baby Kinz

That sounds interesting. The only problem is that sometimes the movements of the interactive animal can scare younger children; it just depends on the way they are. Also, that would mean that prices would have to go up by quite a bit in order to put a lot of mechanics in it. If it was going to be cheap, then it would have to have either cheap material or less features.

I still think this is an interesting idea though!
tiffc is offline Female
Old 07-28-2014, 12:07 AM   #3

436194 is a forum hero
436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero436194 is a forum hero

All the pet has to do is cry or whine, like a baby. Then to sooth the baby you have props that interact wit the pet. If the baby is cold you wrap it in a blanket. If the baby wants to ****, you give it a pacifier. If the baby is hungry you give it a bottle. This might be enough and there would have to be an on/off switch. There would be something inbedded in the pet that works with the prop.

Rock a bye chou chou was a fun interactive doll because the doll demanded attention. The child had to interact with the toy.

Also, most movable pets these days are hard and boxy. They seem more like gimics rather than pets you can snuggle with.

The pet could have more features on Webkinz World. A changing station, a bathing station, a feeding station. If you have ever played zums, you have already taken care of babies on Webkinz world.

Baby Kinz Cheeta

Last edited by 436194; 07-28-2014 at 11:54 PM..
Old 07-28-2014, 08:34 PM   #4
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by 436194
All the pet has to do is cry or whine, like a baby. Then to sooth the baby you have props that interact wit the pet. If the baby is cold you wrap it in a blanket. If the baby wants to ****, you give it a pacifier. If the baby is hungry you give it a bottle. This might be enough and there would have to be an on/off switch. There would be something inbedded in the pet that works with the prop.

Rock a bye chou chou was a fun interactive doll because the doll demanded attention. The child had to interact with the toy.

Also, most movable pets these days are hard and boxy. They seem more like gimics rather than pets you can snuggle with.

The pet could have more features on Webkinz World. A changing station, a bathing station, a feeding station. If you have ever played zums, you have already taken care of babies on Webkinz world.
Hmm, that's interesting! As a young girl, I never really liked dolls. I was more of a Play-Dough, building blocks, and imagination ind of girl.

It sounds like the pet would have to cost a little more because of the features that you get out of it. I think this would be an interesting niche for Ganz to explore! I do think that it'd be more popular with young children or avid collectors. I couldn't see myself spending money on something I'd probably ignore!
tiffc is offline Female
Old 07-29-2014, 12:05 AM   #5

436194 is a forum hero

One problem with Webkinz and my grandchildren is that the parents limit "screen time." Currently it is recommended that children only be able to view TV, play computer games, etc. for a limited number of hours each day. Also it seems that the kids in our family all have ipads, iphones, etc. To really play Webkinz you need a lap top or computer. I have not been able to master Webkinz Friends.

By having a Baby Kinz interactive toy, the Webkinz screen time between the parents and younger child could be more of parent/child quality time. And the independent child play time could be with the Baby Kinz. Price would be more the price of a standard interactive doll.

Another issue I have had trying to get my grandchildren hooked on Webkinz is that: Who lets a young child play with the family computer? I am very protective of my computer. The child has to be fairly old to be allowed to turned loose on the family computer.

Last Christmas we got Ella her own computer, she was seven years old. I don't know what the target age is for Webkinz. Her parents are trying to limit her to one hour of screen time per day including TV.

Now to Create Baby Kinz. Each pet should come with the complete outfit. Pajamas, pacifier, slippers, and hair bow. These items are only available in Mystery Bags, I think.

These are just ideas of what a Baby Kinz would look like.

Baby Kinz Muskox

Baby Kinz Yorkie

Last edited by 436194; 07-29-2014 at 12:05 AM..
Old 07-31-2014, 11:16 AM   #6
audrie1

audrie1 has much to be proud ofaudrie1 has much to be proud ofaudrie1 has much to be proud ofaudrie1 has much to be proud ofaudrie1 has much to be proud of

the baby Idea is cute in all but don't make it a robot or many people will stop buying webkinz like me because I don't want a webkinz that does any thing like that! that is for little kids and it would cost them to much to make it! but if they look younger like baby animals might look cute just don't add all the not needed stuff
audrie1 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2014, 11:17 AM   #7
Like an Enderman

googie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wonder

Hello! Thanks for making my theory known to more fellow WI members!
googie212 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2014, 10:16 PM   #8

436194 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by googie212
Hello! Thanks for making my theory known to more fellow WI members!
Googie212 I loved your idea, that if you bought a Baby Kinz, you could then buy a Family Pack with the
Adult Kinz and maybe a Lil Kinz and have a whole family that you could then furnish a Webkinz House for the new family.

I agree with you, it is important to make the pets realistic.

What a Baby Kinz Tiger might look like.

I was shopping for a new Rock a Bye Chou Chou for my granddaughter last Christmas and could not get one. They are not making them anymore. I could buy them on the internet but the prices are way too high.

It is the interaction of the toy with the child that makes the toy fun. This doll makes sounds and the child uses the pacfier or pats the doll to get the doll to go to sleep. This interaction is what I want the Baby Kinz toy to do.

I am hoping the Baby Kinz could sell for about $50

When we got our Yorkie Puppy we actually bought one of these strollers. The Baby Kinz could have special Pet Stollers and beds.

Last edited by 436194; 08-03-2014 at 10:16 PM..
Old 08-12-2014, 12:21 AM   #9
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Hmmm, I wonder if Ganz saw this thread. They decided to make a 'Puggle Pup'
Coming Soon: Puggle Pup | WKN: Webkinz Newz
:D
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 08-12-2014, 05:42 PM   #10

6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum
6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum6536799 rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by 436194
I've been reading gogie212's theory that Webkinz should create more realistic pets, and stop the current trend. I would like to see the original pets made as Baby Kinz and a new area maybe under the Adoption Center be created to care for the new Baby Kinz. My seven year old granddaughter is obsessed with babies. I have been trying to get her obsessed with Webkinz.

This is a link to some baby pets in the marketplace. Webkinz as interactive babies might sell.

Yorkie Pup: Amazingly Realistic Toys of Baby Animals - mom.me

I feel for Webkinz to really do well, they need to be in stores and the next generation of kids need to be obsessed with Webkinz, as they were 10 years ago.

It is hard to find a good baby doll in the stores right now. My granddaughter's favorite baby doll is Rock a Bye Chou Chou, a hand-me-down from 10 years ago. This is an interactive doll that you have to sooth. They now sell on Ebay for hundreds of dollars. Puppies often cry all night when you bring them home. Maybe these baby kinz could be interactive. Anybody else have thoughts on this?

Baby Kinz Panda

i think that even if they cannot make it robotic maybe they could make a nursery part of webkinz world like a interactive highchair where you get to choose baby food and spoon it into the babies mouth and burp them and maybe a nursing station to feed them bottles and prepare them. and maybe they could remind you to lie them down for naps and have to stay in bed for a certain amount of time or start to get sleepy looking in their pet picture and have to feed them more often & instead of talking they could use baby talk

baby hedgehogs
baby owl chick
baby polar bear cub

Last edited by 6536799; 08-12-2014 at 05:42 PM..
Closed

Tags
be true!