Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 05:43 PM   #31
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Coupons for Everything (well, not really everything)

That's a great idea!! I really need more kc, don't you??
Lelex13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2009, 05:47 PM   #32
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Lelex13
That's a great idea!! I really need more kc, don't you??
Thanks, Lex!

I do- LOL!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 01:09 AM   #33
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Hi there! I'd like to present my idea of using coupons for most of the functions in Webkinz World that require the use of KinzCash. Lately I've been running low on KC but I have plenty of coupons. I'd love to use coupons in:

1. the Curio Shop
2. Vacation Place
3. Kinzpost

This would be a great addition to Webkinz World because coupons shouldn't only be able to be used in the wShop. We don't always go to the wShop to spend KC, so we should also be able to use coupons in other shops.

Please post your ideas and opinions!
I absolutely agree. I have gotten quite a few things from the Wshop, but I have been doing more shopping at the Curio shop lately because I am looking for Curio only and rares to complete rooms. You can get wish tokens to get exclusives and you can get coupons for the Wshop and the Wheel of Wow and Bingoz, why not the Curio Shop and Vacation Island. I would definitely send more kinzpost to folks if there was a way to reduce the cost of sending items to them too.

What a great idea! I was thinking that the other day, but got lost in the madness of the day- thanks for putting it up!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 10:27 AM   #34
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by meowsrus
I absolutely agree. I have gotten quite a few things from the Wshop, but I have been doing more shopping at the Curio shop lately because I am looking for Curio only and rares to complete rooms. You can get wish tokens to get exclusives and you can get coupons for the Wshop and the Wheel of Wow and Bingoz, why not the Curio Shop and Vacation Island. I would definitely send more kinzpost to folks if there was a way to reduce the cost of sending items to them too.

What a great idea! I was thinking that the other day, but got lost in the madness of the day- thanks for putting it up!
Thanks, meowsrus! I'm sure many of us were thinking the same thing too.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:21 AM   #35
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Thanks, meowsrus! I'm sure many of us were thinking the same thing too.
When I was making my last purchase at the Curio Shop I had just gotten a series of coupons from a trading card code and it was like,you can get so many things, even some rare items from the trading card codes, why not helping to save some KC in here. Especially the purchase almost wiped me out! I wasn't thinking about kinzpost or vacation island, but it really makes sense they should offer them there too. WHy are these really the only three places you can't get them for?

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 04:41 PM   #36
jubjubkikogirl

Jubjubkikogirl is on a distinguished road

That idea is so cool! Do you know what would be just as cool? If there was a coupon for the Wish Factory!
Jubjubkikogirl is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 04:51 PM   #37

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I like the idea, but if I recall correctly Arte's shop is his personally and he doesn't take coupons. In my opinion too, it'd take the charm out of the shop too, as they're supposed to be rare. Example, in real life, at an antique shop most of the prices are firm (meaning no discounts or bargaining), unless the item is damaged - even there sometimes that is out of the question (it's "as is"). But that also is what makes it fun - you have to save up to get that special item and it's worth more doing that.

All that said, I like the idea of having coupons available at the vacation trip. A lot of places in real life have coupons like this for tourists for free stuff or discounts on food (Las Vegas is a very good example here). If they did the coupons, they'd work best here because in real life, it's more realistic to use coupons on a vacation than a curiosity shop. I know some quibble about tying real life into this (i.e. the pancakes and beauty shop game from the academy), this is one that can be started early (using coupons) and can help someone - even a child - get more for their dollar.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:52 PM   #38
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i would like those! i wish ganz would be generous and let us have them...
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-03-2009, 07:12 PM   #39
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Jubjubkikogirl
That idea is so cool! Do you know what would be just as cool? If there was a coupon for the Wish Factory!
Thanks! But I don't think it will be for the Wish Factory, because you can get coins for that.

---------- Dogluver620 added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock
I like the idea, but if I recall correctly Arte's shop is his personally and he doesn't take coupons. In my opinion too, it'd take the charm out of the shop too, as they're supposed to be rare. Example, in real life, at an antique shop most of the prices are firm (meaning no discounts or bargaining), unless the item is damaged - even there sometimes that is out of the question (it's "as is"). But that also is what makes it fun - you have to save up to get that special item and it's worth more doing that.

All that said, I like the idea of having coupons available at the vacation trip. A lot of places in real life have coupons like this for tourists for free stuff or discounts on food (Las Vegas is a very good example here). If they did the coupons, they'd work best here because in real life, it's more realistic to use coupons on a vacation than a curiosity shop. I know some quibble about tying real life into this (i.e. the pancakes and beauty shop game from the academy), this is one that can be started early (using coupons) and can help someone - even a child - get more for their dollar.
That's a very good explanation for why you're against the Curio Shop idea. I think you have a point, but maybe *if* there was a coupon, it would only be for some non-rare things? I think the vacation trip is way too pricey- a coupon would be appreciated

---------- Dogluver620 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
i would like those! i wish ganz would be generous and let us have them...
Thanks, Bob!

Me too...

Last edited by Dogluver620; 03-03-2009 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed