Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 06:17 AM   #11
webkinz_forever

Default Re: A couple {hundred} ideas that Ganz needs to do.

I agree with everything except for bringing back retired items, which I don't feel is fair.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 12:31 AM   #12
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_forever
I agree with everything except for bringing back retired items, which I don't feel is fair.
Thing is with what people are having to pay for these things {real money virtual items} from 'other' places and all why not? They have been more than happy to buy it up off estore, even though those items can't even be sent to another account {traded or gifted or anything}. If they made things available like that then people would either realize or at least remember that it's supposed to be about enjoying something or putting something together in a 'theme' or whatever, not about 'collecting'. Never collect anything for value that you wouldn't want otherwise; makes it overall huge waste of time, energy and money. If the 'value' drops or whatever, it's 'worthless', but if you got the stuff because you liked it then it's still not worthless. It's another way to stop all this junk they are claiming is happening on the site, people cheating other people in trades and things like that or even stealing accounts or bullying people. It's really not that big of deal so there does need to be a way to make sure that people quit treating it all like it's a big deal.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 07:59 PM   #13
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Great ideas. I think most of us have thought along these lines from time to time.

As far as the EStore items go, well, I have always thought it was a great way for those of us who live in remote areas, with no access to the store to purchase the webbie pets. I have always thought that they should be availabe for purchase just by code numbers, as the virtual pets are done now....not just once a month or seasonal. The rest of the things should be made available to all. Not everyone has a credit card. This would show children that to work and save for what you want or need takes work and saving, with reward at the end. Some are denied those things because Mom and Dad just can't afford it. They could learn what "saving up" is all about.

I wish they would include a "Reminder symbol" to let us know when the timer has run out for the magical forest games. Perhaps down by where the zonephone is located. Maybe a fairy that lighs up.

Thanks for doing this.

Mail a copy to GANZ!
yadyram is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 08:24 PM   #14
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Great ideas, KeyLargo! Maybe you should work for Ganz....and teach 'em some things!!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 08:41 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

pianochick98 is on a distinguished road

awesome ideas <3
pianochick98 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 01:21 AM   #16
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
Great ideas. I think most of us have thought along these lines from time to time.

As far as the EStore items go, well, I have always thought it was a great way for those of us who live in remote areas, with no access to the store to purchase the webbie pets. I have always thought that they should be availabe for purchase just by code numbers, as the virtual pets are done now....not just once a month or seasonal. The rest of the things should be made available to all. Not everyone has a credit card. This would show children that to work and save for what you want or need takes work and saving, with reward at the end. Some are denied those things because Mom and Dad just can't afford it. They could learn what "saving up" is all about.

I wish they would include a "Reminder symbol" to let us know when the timer has run out for the magical forest games. Perhaps down by where the zonephone is located. Maybe a fairy that lighs up.

Thanks for doing this.

Mail a copy to GANZ!
It's for that reason that I don't totally 'bash' the estore concept, if it was done right, though. See, for example, paying the same for a virtual only 'plush' {as in no plush just code for virtual} is a rip; it should be about half that or something. A lot of what they're pushing at the estore isn't things in that vein {for people who don't have local retailer or whatever} but instead entire new themes and estore only items to get people to shell out real money for things that have no kind of real item and that's just greedy. They said they were going to put out gift cards at retailers so that they could be bought {for example walmart, don't know that it's there but good example I suppose} with cash or credit or however but there then given as a gift that could be used directly at estore {for those without card to use or whatever as you said}. Still overall they badly need to concentrate on the site that filled their wallets with all that cash {not kinz type} instead of the cash.

I do like that reminder symbol for the forest games; I will update the first post when I get caught up, thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
Great ideas, KeyLargo! Maybe you should work for Ganz....and teach 'em some things!!
They're based out of Canada; even up in Minnesota that's a rough commute LOL but thanks. Not sure it would work, though; as a computer tech I have had to 'dumb down' things because well if everyone knew everything we wouldn't need techs would we LOL so to help some have to be very basic so I have learned how to do that over the years BUT even with a phone call straight to them I still could not make them understand {for example, and main reason I was calling} why members were upset that the trading cards were "duplicating". That means, to them, that we are getting one or so of the cards too many times {which we are} but what it meant and means is that when someone puts in a virtual trading card pack they are getting duplicates like that in the pack but the same exact 5 cards come up pack after pack after pack. At 3 bucks a pack that's an expensive {and not forgivable} 'glitch'. Members have gone through BOXES of these cards getting the same cards over and over, series 2 codes only giving out wshop {no series 2 prizes at all}, not getting any cards don't already have either so not able to progress any toward opening up the binders. There are some that have opened up a box of boxes {that's 10 or 12 boxes at 36 packs per single box} and still are no where close to finishing to get the prizes, so it's quite ridiculous.

View Post Originally Posted by pianochick98
awesome ideas <3
Thanks; one of those things I do when I'm trying to get all the ideas in one place, maybe put them in categories {area or importance or aggravation factor? LOL}

Last edited by KeyLargo; 10-29-2009 at 01:21 AM..
Old 11-06-2009, 09:12 AM   #17
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

Just doing some updating; have added, will try to straighten up a bit more later.
Closed