Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 08:34 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Continuing the line of Mythical Horses: Kelpie

Unicorn, pegasus, nightmare, it is about time we have another magical Horse...

"The kelpie is a supernatural water horse from Celtic folklore that is believed to haunt the rivers and lochs of Scotland and Ireland." (Wikipedia)

Kelpie, according to some tales, is "green as glass with a black mane and tail that curves over its back like a wheel".

Click the image to open in full size.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Continuing the line of Mythical Horses: Kelpie

A kelpie would be a wonderful idea!
Old 09-20-2010, 04:25 PM   #3
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Oh that's pretty and I love the story behind it. It would make an awesome pet.

I support.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 05:49 PM   #4
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

I love that idea!
I so support!
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:12 PM   #5
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

I would so buy it
I support!
Emeraldbooo is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 04:20 PM   #6
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

That's soooo pretty it would make an awesome webkinz I totally support
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2010, 04:43 PM   #7
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

I SUPPORT! I love this idea! Maybe the PSI could be an Kelpie Pool? And the PSI could be Seaweed?
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 07:25 AM   #8

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by triplet 1
I SUPPORT! I love this idea! Maybe the PSI could be an Kelpie Pool? And the PSI could be Seaweed?
Seaweed Salad would be a sweet idea but Kelpie's food staple is human children. You think Ganz would approve?
Old 09-23-2010, 07:46 AM   #9
acra798

Acra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that kelpies invite humans on their backs and drown them.
Acra798 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 07:50 AM   #10

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I support! It looks cute!

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
Seaweed Salad would be a sweet idea but Kelpie's food staple is human children. You think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would approve?
LOL, think of what Kelpie's PSF discribtion would be. "That's not a sandwich, that's a MANwich!"

View Post Originally Posted by Acra798
I heard that kelpies invite humans on their backs and drown them.
[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] doesn't have to make it like that. They could edit the Kelpie's background to make it more friendly.

Last edited by Secret Ninja; 09-23-2010 at 07:50 AM..
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Closed

Tags
c3po, wi!