Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2007, 12:27 PM   #1
NYMet
Banned
Mr. Met will become famous soon enough

Lightbulb Completely Change Webkinz World

Check out this link
http://www.kookeys.com/Animation_1.swf
Now what do you think about this idea?
Did you notice the town with all of the shops, wouldn't it be cool that instead of going to the W Shop or Curio Shop by clicking on the link, you go to town, then you can walk down the street and enter the W Shop or Curio shop. When you go into the W Shop, you can have your pet walk through the isles to look at items. The pets would walk like they do in the house right now where you click where you want them to walk and they walk there. When you go to the isle you want, all of the items are in self and you click on the item to get a closer view of it, if you like it, you can put it in your cart, if you don't, you can click back and continue to browse the isles. When you are done shopping, you go to the checkout where a new Webkinz character is the clerk, then you leave the store and go home. The quick lnk would still be in the side toolbar, but this would be a cooler way to shop. You can also invite friends to shop with you and using KinzChat Plus, you can ask what they think about each item and whether you should buy it or not. THis would make Webkinz World like and online WORLD, instead of just a game.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2007, 12:54 PM   #2
My Webkinz will be a
Gift Guru

dancinwebkinzlvr has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Completely Change Webkinz World

It might just be me, but I happen to like Webkinz as it is. I think that that may become to confusing and time consuming, but it might just be me.
dancinwebkinzlvr is offline Female
Old 07-30-2007, 12:57 PM   #3
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

i'd love it as an option, then those who want to use it can, and if you're in a hurry, you can still just quick link. my daughter has a club penguin acct, and i think that's what she likes about that site, even though webkinz is way cooler.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 07-30-2007, 01:00 PM   #4
jaclrow

Great ideas but I would prefer to leave it the way it is if it would just mean more downtime and maintenance!
Old 07-30-2007, 01:18 PM   #5
Call me Boss-T
Gifted

Bostie Luver has a spectacular aura about

I prefer to leave it the way it is
Old 07-30-2007, 03:27 PM   #6
Gifted

Kitten is on a distinguished road

I wished there was a "webkinz town" were you can see other webkinz, visit a park and play there and even take your dog webkinz for a walk or ride your horse. (which will require a personal avatar most likely). and visit new shopes, like an expensive french clothing store, coffee shop, and more!
Old 07-30-2007, 03:33 PM   #7
NYMet
Banned

the Webkinz town is my idea, it would only be an option, and Webkinz World would only be down a few hours, they could take a few months to make it and put it on in a few hours at night, besides, if it is planned there would be no problem with getting on the server because they could fix that problem before it happens by upgrading
Old 07-30-2007, 08:17 PM   #8
Lazyboy0337
Gift Guru

Lazyboy0337 has a spectacular aura about

i think its fine the way it is. and if it was more of a world, that would target more kids to sit in front of the computer all day
Old 07-30-2007, 09:20 PM   #9
NYMet
Banned

Ganz should try to find a way then to also get kids outside, any ideas
Old 07-30-2007, 09:53 PM   #10
fergie

that is a mix of webkinz and millsberry!copeirs!but a webkinz main street would be cool
Closed