Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
Swingstuff
Webkinz :)

Ballerina287 knows the way
Ballerina287 knows the wayBallerina287 knows the wayBallerina287 knows the way

Default Come support the webkinz Baby Owl! If you saw Gaurdians of Ga'hoole, it would probably look like Eglantine, the baby owl! Just say the two words, "I support!" ;)

Come support the webkinz baby owl! On my siggie there is a webkinz baby owl. It looks sorta like Eglantine from Gaurdians of Ga'hoole, doesn't it? Well I thought since there was a barred owl, there should be a baby one too. So just fill this in and say "I support!"
1. What would you name your baby owl?
2. Would it be a girl or boy?
3. How much would you play with it?
4. "I support!"
Here is my form:
1. My name for the baby owl would be Eglantine.
2. It would be a girl.
3. I would play with it everyday after school, and on weekends every afternoon.
4. I support!
Now it is your turn! Let me see your form! (Hypnotising Barred Owl) "Listen to me! The baby owl is adorable! You must support it!" ERIN!

Last edited by Ballerina287; 10-14-2010 at 08:04 PM..
Ballerina287 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2010, 06:37 PM   #2

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Default Re: Come support the webkinz Baby Owl! If you saw Gaurdians of Ga'hoole, it would probably look like Eglantine, the baby owl! Just say the two words, "I support!" ;)

1. What would you name your baby owl? I don't know. it depends. I might name it whatever owl or something like that means in Japanese
2. Would it be a girl or boy? Hmm...... I guess it depends on what it's name is
3. How much would you play with it? A lot I guess
4. "I support!"

Hmmmm.... This is cute. And they also have a whole family of penguins (baby, lilkinz, regular, signature) so they should do a whole set of owls. I like it, I guess it should have a little more detail, but other than that, it's cute. I never heard of that movie or book, but from the first post, it looks good already (I don't know how, and you didn't even tell a detail about the movie, but it sounds good though). I'll update this comment when I find out what I should name this later.

Update!
1. What would you name your baby owl? It'd be owl in japanese, girl (I just checked and it didn't let me type it! Check Google Translator for it) or Yaji (hoot in japanese, boy)
2. Would it be a girl or boy? Either one. i might get two if they make it
3. How much would you play with it? A lot!
4. "I support!"
Yay! This is going to be so cute!!!!!!

Last edited by pieisawesome; 10-15-2010 at 06:45 PM..
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
Swingstuff

Ballerina287 knows the way
Ballerina287 knows the wayBallerina287 knows the wayBallerina287 knows the way

Default Re: Come support the webkinz Baby Owl! If you saw Gaurdians of Ga'hoole, it would probably look like Eglantine, the baby owl! Just say the two words, "I support!" ;)

Thank you for supporting! I might make it a little more fluffy like my avvie. That is another way of what it should look like!
Ballerina287 is offline Female
Closed