Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Smile Come support the interacative shower!

Welcome! I just had this great idea! Why not have a Webkinz Shower! After all we already have a bathtub so why not have a shower? Please support this awesome idea! If you have any other ideas for interactive items please post them! THANK YOU FOR READING!
P.S. If anyone could create a pic I would really appricate it. And I have another idea! Interactive coin fountain! You could put it into your yard and once a day you get to toss coins into the fountain ( 3 coins per day ) and win kinzcash! What do you think?

Last edited by 2cheerios; 01-06-2011 at 07:52 PM.. Reason: I have to include something
2cheerios is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Default Re: Come support the interacative shower!

we have the virgo horse psi
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #3

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

I would like a shower. It could only take up one space, instead of two.
Umbrellabubble is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #4
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

Good idea! (:
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 05:31 PM   #5
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I would support but they already have two of them the elephant shower sprinkles water on your pet
and then the vigo horse shower... I don't have a clue if it interacts but LOL
zacspet is offline Male
Old 01-04-2011, 12:14 PM   #6
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Smile Re: Come support the interacative shower!

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
I would support but they already have two of them the elephant shower sprinkles water on your pet
and then the vigo horse shower... I don't have a clue if it interacts but LOL
I know that but this you could buy at the Wshop instead.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:58 PM   #7
Is Forgiven!

BlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonder

I support with maybe an option not to interact?
BlessedbyGod is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 04:51 PM   #8
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff

Smile Re: Come support the interacative shower!

View Post Originally Posted by BlessedbyGod
I support with maybe an option not to interact?
Sure! There can be an option not to interacte!
Old 01-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #9
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I support something like this. I like the idea of having more interaction in general with your pets outside of mini games. There isn't enough to do in your room. Great idea!
Aeza is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 08:56 PM   #10

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by 2cheerios
I know that but this you could buy at the Wshop instead.

CLAPZ yeah, i hate Siggies (signature) PSI'S when i dont have it >: \ cuz i really want them, but, Wshop, is better, xD
blackylove123 is offline Female
Closed