Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 03:31 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
mml1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ♥♥♥Come here and share your Webkinz Ideas!! Later I'll send it out to GANZ! Please Come on in!--->♥♥♥

how about apple trees you grow them and in the spring you get like 4 apples. or a black scottie dog. they should have webkinz text like a mini phone that you can text webkinz members.like kinz chat but more privte.
Sory about the typos
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 05:29 PM   #22

vetgirl1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ♥♥♥Come here and share your Webkinz Ideas!! Later I'll send it out to GANZ! Please Come on in!--->♥♥♥

I think they should make this stuff:

Bank (you could earn interest)
Resturaunt where you could work and be PAID MONEY

Will whoever made this thread make a grand list of everyone's ideas that way we can get lots of people to send it to ganz?
Old 12-07-2008, 05:36 PM   #23
JPC
Banned
JPC is on a distinguished road

they should come out with a little kinz love puppy
JPC is offline Male
Old 12-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #24
MissTaylorMango

Thanks for all the ideas!! I just posted the new ones up!! Oh, and the Master List is on the first post vetgirl!!! We can probably send it to Ganz around Christmas/ New Year.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:49 PM   #25

J Isabelle will become famous soon enough

They have some Victorian items. I would love to see more.

Jeanette Isabelle
J Isabelle is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 12:10 AM   #26
a1texan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your effort - I'd like to see food that can actually be put on tables, like the Thanksgiving turkey, except we need to be able to feed it to our pets. Quality family time around the table should be an option rather than just dragging food from the dock.
Also, we need more name choices for rooms; such as, The Workshop, The Porch, and The Sunroom.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ies/smiley.gif
a1texan is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 12:25 AM   #27
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for starting this thread. I love all of the ideas mentioned here so far. I would love to have a pause / play button all games that move or have timers. When you press pause the game pauses and you can hit the play button so you don't loose your good scores.
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 02:41 PM   #28
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

A Bank
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 11:43 PM   #29
MissTaylorMango

Thanks for all of the ideas! I just put them on the master list, so yeah!
Old 12-14-2008, 12:21 AM   #30

menacedog will become famous soon enough

here are some pet ideas:
pitbull!
Love bunny
Springer spaniel
scottish terrier
cheetah
Firefawn, Floral Fox,etc. plushes NOT online only.
Other ideas:
exercise equiptmentlike in the class,only not a class) and maybe like other treadills, weights, etc.
ablity to decorate outside the house and see the ouside of the house
walk around a town
webkinz restuarant with Chef Gazpacho as the cook
menacedog is offline Female
Closed