Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 09:37 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
Lessa4 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ♥♥♥Come here and share your Webkinz Ideas!! Later I'll send it out to GANZ! Please Come on in!--->♥♥♥

View Post Originally Posted by MissTaylorMango
Great ideas people! I'll put them on the master list. I'll email them soon, maybe once I get some more ideas from you!
I'd love more pets! Great ideas about them! Very creative!
I love the sports idea...that'd be awesome! And that's also a great way to make online friends!
Restaurants would be coolio! Maybe you could also get like promoted and stuff. It could be located at the employment office like long term jobs...not just short little babysitting and stuff!
Yes, more safety!! Sometimes there are people in the clubhouse who are mean and stuff...so maybe they could make an option if you're a parent on Webkinz, then you can make it a special setting almost, to say that you are the parent. I'd love to send KC! I have two accounts, and I'd like to be able to send KC between them. Maybe, there could be an option to type in what ever you want in your house, when people are over. They do that in the KinzChat Plus section of the clubhouse...so why not our houses?
I also really like the restaurant idea, where we could even go and eat (and maybe chat with others as in the clubhouse), but also work. That would be very cool.

Yes, I really do think it would be great if parents could set themselves as parents for their childrens accounts, as well as setting other trusted people - like relatives - at a more free level of chatting. Not only for chatting in our rooms (I'd rather just interact with my great-neices alone rather than in a clubhouse setting with others), but also for messages in the Kinzpost. Or perhaps, after setting up these "trusted people" settings we could go into a private room with just us "trusted" people with that kid/kids.

And yes being able to send KC would also be nice for those with multiple accounts, as well as for us adults who play who'd like to share some of our cash to kids we know who don't get as much to spend.

I also think there should be a Smoothie Moves trophy! And that odds should be better for kids to win things like the Quick Draw and Bingo, etc. Things that kids never win anything just aren't fun or good at all.

Another thing I'd like to see are more fantasy Webkinz - either plushies or virtual - pets that aren't real animals. Fun, made up things. I know they've done some, it'd be great to see more.

Oh, and some way to renew your account without having to adopt another pet - even if it cost the same amount of money. I really don't think it's unreasonable to charge a certain amount to play on the site for a year, but I really don't want a bunch of pets. I know it's silly, but if I don't "play" with them I feel bad. Even if we give the plushy away, we still have those pets on our accounts. I'd like an option to pay the $10 or so to renew without adopting a new pet.

Just thought of another thing - when we do adopt a new pet we should be able to choose where the free room is placed in our house. I don't like the system automatically placing it somewhere and then it cannot be moved! My last free room was placed behind my backyard and isn't even attached to the rest of the house at all - and means now I can't place more yard behind my existing yard in that spot. Grrr!

Oh and being able to reuse floors and walls, remove them, place them in another room, etc.

Last edited by Lessa4; 11-27-2008 at 09:51 AM..
Lessa4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2008, 01:05 PM   #12
yep, i know, i'm a

emclancy7 is a glorious beacon of lightemclancy7 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ♥♥♥Come here and share your Webkinz Ideas!! Later I'll send it out to GANZ! Please Come on in!--->♥♥♥

I think a better W shop would be nice, one that you can walk in and see your pet.
emclancy7 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 10:05 AM   #13
MissTaylorMango

Thanks for the ideas!!I know lots of people want a Christmas theme! I agree, we need something more "hands on", like you said, to keep our Webkinz healthy, kinda like what I said about actually taking care of your pets at the spa. And yes...more KC. I never really seem to get enough!

I like the idea of talking on the phone too!
Old 11-30-2008, 08:51 AM   #14
Lessa4 is on a distinguished road

Here are some more ideas I've thought of,

1. Have everything that is for sale in the W Shop and the Curio shop also available in the estore for sale for real $, and everything that's available in the estore also available in the W Shop or Curio Shop for KC. That way people would have a choice of spending KC or real $ for what they want and I think Webkinz would make more money as some people would decide to buy things through the estore rather than wait for rares to collect in the Curio Shop or if they want something and don't have enough KC. Parents could also use this to give gifts to their kids accounts, rather than having to play to earn enough or wait to collect something. And kids and others on limited budgets could still have a chance to earn enough KC to buy what they want.

2. I like the idea I've seen suggested before of being able to buy KC through the estore, like buying play money at the store, say 500KC for $5 or something.

3. Make some of the easier games easier to win things for the little kids - even if what the win is smaller. Or perhaps change the games so that something small - like a clothing item or food - is won as a reward when the 1st, 2nd, 3rd levels are completed successfully. Giving smaller kids a good sense of winning and accomplishment even if they can't get to the higher levels. Perhaps having 2 trophies for the games that give trophies - one for success on level 1 or 2 that is silver, or maybe a ribbon that can be worn by the pet or hung on a wall, and then another nicer one - maybe gold or bigger and fancier, for higher levels.

4. I also really like the idea for more vacations! And personally I think $500 for 24 hours a bit steep. Considering most kids aren't going to be able to spend hours a day on Webkinz that doesn't really give them much time in the vacation spot.
Lessa4 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 09:42 AM   #15
Lil Kinz
calebcbs is an unknown quantity at this point

i love the idea for owls!!! I also think that they should un retire the ST. Bernard.

---------- calebcbs added 7 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

1 and oly 1.) The Curio shop (my favorite place in webkinz, because of artie he is awesome.) should be able to sell more items in one hour. also, they should put more item on sale.

GEM MINNING- There should be more gems to find so that the crown is more rare than it is a have 5 crowns and have only ben on for 9 months too easy!! (now granted i mine everyday.)

just some ideas. =]

Last edited by calebcbs; 11-30-2008 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
calebcbs is offline Male
Old 12-02-2008, 07:08 PM   #16
MissTaylorMango

Good Ideas guys! I'll add them in a sec!!
Old 12-03-2008, 05:25 PM   #17
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

I would like to be able to name rooms again--the list is great, but it limits the rooms I have in mind such as a trophy room. I would like a combination list as they have now, and a column where I can make my own name for the room. I like your idea of moving doors.
muffy is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 05:27 PM   #18
millerdjdk

♥Webkinzgirl is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: ♥♥♥Come here and share your Webkinz Ideas!! Later I'll send it out to GANZ! Please Come on in!--->♥♥♥

Hey, GREAT thread! Here are some Webkinz Ideas:
Webkinz Liger
Lil'kinz Orca whale
Webkinz Opposum
Webkinz poison Dart frogs ;
Diff. Colors, like RED, BLUE,ORANGE, BLACK,and PURPLE
Webkinz Black Terrier
Webkinz Woodpeck er
Webkinz cotton candy poodle

Last edited by ♥Webkinzgirl; 12-03-2008 at 05:31 PM..
♥Webkinzgirl is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 12:32 AM   #19
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

I think we should have more name choices for the rooms. Also the restrictions against name should be taken out. I tried Blacky and Lullaby and they didn't work. I mean we should get to name them what we want. At least block like bad words and stuff.
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 12:51 PM   #20
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

How about a webkinz tan horse?Or crab and lobster?
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Closed