Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
MissTaylorMango

Arrow ♥♥♥Come here and share your Webkinz Ideas!! Later I'll send it out to GANZ! Please Come on in!--->♥♥♥

♥Hello Peoples!!♥

I love Hearts!!♥♥♥ Well anyway, I made this thread so you could post your Webkinz ideas, and then I'll post the ones that I like, and I see that a lot of you like! Then, when I have a good list, I'll email it to GANZ! You would email it too, (if you don't mind) So that we have a better chance of it being considered and done!!! Please contribute your ideas!!
Here are mine...
1)MORE VACATION DESTINATIONS!!!
Some ideas are a ski place, (with a ski lodge your pet can stay in), an Amusement Park, Water Park (Possibly in the Amusement Park), Camping Place (You could choose different campgrounds), A desert-maybe something like the Grand Canyon, Spa where YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO STUFF, like paint your webbies nails and put on a facial mask-Oh yeah.

2)More room options, like be able to move doors, (I mean seriously, we can move windows) more rugs and tiles, DELETE ROOMS-and to make it safe, you have to enter a secret code from one of your pets

~More of my ideas coming soon! I just need to think of them..~

Please post your ideas! Remember, if you really want something in , then post them so we can email GANZ about them!!

FINAL LIST

More pets-Appoloosa, Great horned owl, Lil' Screech owl, American Quotor Horse, flying mokey, crow, Lil' Crow, Silver bat, Yellow and Black Bee, Meerkat, Liger, Lil' Orca, Opossum, Black terrier, Wood******, different colors of Poison Dart Frog, Cotton Candy Poodle, Tan Horse, Crab/Lobster, Black Scottie, Lil' Love Puppy

Sports that you play and have teams for, w/ competition at the end of the year. (Several sports available)

Restaurants where you can work and eat

Chat that you type(in rooms)

More safety, parents able to choose "safe" people to trade & chat with

KC able to be sent (limit maybe)

More KC for Games

Chatting on the phone

Smoothie Moves trophy

Better chance of winning for kids (Quick draws, trophys...)

Way to renew account without adopting new pet

Choose where free room is

Reuse floors and walls & take them out of a room

W-shop you can explore and walk in

Curio Shop items available in e-store

buy KC through e-store

more prizes for games after every few levels

more time for vacation

un-retire St. Bernard

Curio Shope be able to sell more items in one hour

More gems in Gem hunt

Name rooms again, and list too

no Name Restrictions for pets, just innapropiate

Trees, get apples or other fruit

Bank- Earn interest...etc...

More Victorian themed items

Be able to put food that is edible on the table, and food that can be put on the table be edible

A way to eat around the table with your pets, not just drag and drop

Play and Pause button for games

Last edited by MissTaylorMango; 12-13-2008 at 11:43 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2008, 10:01 AM   #2
MissTaylorMango

Default Re: ♥♥♥Come here and share your Webkinz Ideas!! Later I'll send it out to GANZ! Please Come on in!--->♥♥♥

C'MON PEOPLES!!! POST please!!! I'd like to hear your ideas!
Old 11-22-2008, 02:40 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

WildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ♥♥♥Come here and share your Webkinz Ideas!! Later I'll send it out to GANZ! Please Come on in!--->♥♥♥

Webkinz pets:
Appolsa
great horned owl
lil' kinz screech owl
American Quotor horse
WildWK is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #4
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

they should make like a football of any sport and like you get the schedule and who your teamates will be and you go against other people and t the end f the year they would have a world series of a super bowl
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 04:08 PM   #5
I love my

tapper123416 is on a distinguished road

I think that they should have a Webkinz Resturants and stuff like that so your pets could get a job or go eat. Oh and the NNNNNEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD to make a Webkinz Meerkat!!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2008, 10:35 PM   #6
osh28

Osh28 is an unknown quantity at this point

A flying monkey, a crow, lil kinz crow, silver bat, and a yellow and black bee.
Osh28 is offline Male
Old 11-25-2008, 11:36 PM   #7
Lessa4 is on a distinguished road

I joined because my little great neices are Webkinz fans (of course I'm hooked now too). So a couple things I would like to see would be a way for parents to set "safe" people for their kids to chat and play with without the great restrictions, so I could send messages by the post or we could chat in our rooms without using the premade choices (which I am very slow at, and don't have enough choices!). They are very little, so reading and typing for them is an issue so it'd be nice to have an either/or option on that - where the premade choices COULD be used, but we could also type our own text. Parents could set this for people they know are safe, like moms, grandmoms, aunts, etc. It would also be nice for those of us who are adults to chat with each other. My sister, adult neices, and an two adult cousins are on Webkinz too.

I also wish I could send my little great neices Webkinz Cash, since there time online is limited, and I know they don't make as much KC as I do.
Lessa4 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 06:44 PM   #8
MissTaylorMango

Great ideas people! I'll put them on the master list. I'll email them soon, maybe once I get some more ideas from you!
I'd love more pets! Great ideas about them! Very creative!
I love the sports idea...that'd be awesome! And that's also a great way to make online friends!
Restaurants would be coolio! Maybe you could also get like promoted and stuff. It could be located at the employment office like long term jobs...not just short little babysitting and stuff!
Yes, more safety!! Sometimes there are people in the clubhouse who are mean and stuff...so maybe they could make an option if you're a parent on Webkinz, then you can make it a special setting almost, to say that you are the parent. I'd love to send KC! I have two accounts, and I'd like to be able to send KC between them. Maybe, there could be an option to type in what ever you want in your house, when people are over. They do that in the KinzChat Plus section of the clubhouse...so why not our houses?
Old 11-26-2008, 07:07 PM   #9
2009 Will Be
Gifted

abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

1. A Christmas Theme

2. A more "hands-on" approach to keeping your webkinz healthy.

3. More kinzcash when playing games.
abbythegrey is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 09:31 AM   #10

volleychicks is an unknown quantity at this point

hello i have an idea its cinda confusing but hear i go
we could have an phone that like somone can call u [phone# whould be username] and u can like type and have a confersashion. and it doesent have to be ur friend but theres a bottin that says hang up and stuff
volleychicks is offline Female
Closed