Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 10:14 AM   #71
shoppingqueenz10

Default Re: COME HERE TO SEE MY IDEA *Pic INCLUDED*

Yah, I think so too.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 10:19 AM   #72
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

that's a good thought, don't forget the manatee!! That's a water animal too!! I think they will have helmets for the water animals to wear in air rooms and I think they will allow you to buy an underwater room and your land animals wear in those rooms!!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 10:28 AM   #73
shoppingqueenz10

Good idea!! I forgot about that. The manatee is sort of like the seal though so idk if maybe that will juist slither around. lol
Old 06-26-2008, 11:50 AM   #74
Webkinz :)

heylysi543 is an unknown quantity at this point

Probally It can be the Fish room filled w/ water.

---------- heylysi543 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Or Sea creature.

Last edited by heylysi543; 06-26-2008 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-26-2008, 11:52 AM   #75
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Oh my gawd that's an AWESOME idea! Maybe if you get the fish, then all the other pets have to get a special mask from the W-Shop, and whenever you went in the room that was filled with water, you had to put it on and they would just walk, and if you didn't put it on the pets heath would go down?
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 12:33 PM   #76
okhi
Webkinz :)
okhi is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the idea, but I agree with the people on pages 2 thru 6. How would the fish survive? Seriously!

---------- okhi added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

They need something called WATER by the way!

Last edited by okhi; 06-26-2008 at 12:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-26-2008, 03:02 PM   #77
shoppingqueenz10

okhi-
I know they need water. Thats what my idea does! Haha

Thanks for all of your comments. I think the mask for other pets is also a great idea I have gheard form some of you
Old 06-26-2008, 03:05 PM   #78
webkinzluvy

it can flop to walk!!! and swimming on top??!!! how would other pets get to stoves and beds and things like that??!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 03:07 PM   #79
somekidinkansas

It's a creative idea, but I would prefer mine more... I think they should either have it flopping around, but not in pain because it wouldn't have water, or have a big puddle in the square that it is in with smaller puddles in the surrounding ones... We all wonder what they will do...
Old 06-26-2008, 03:08 PM   #80
webkinzluvy

the PSI could be a fish tank!!!
Closed