Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 09:11 AM   #41
Edward prefers
Webkinz :)

superdiva123 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: COME HERE TO SEE MY IDEA *Pic INCLUDED*

That is cute... but I really don't want a water filled room cause my other webbies can't breathe.
superdiva123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 09:35 AM   #42
shoppingqueenz10

Thanks for all of your thoughts
Old 06-23-2008, 10:05 AM   #43
Werewolves are so
Gifted

Starlight720 has a spectacular aura aboutStarlight720 has a spectacular aura about

I don't think it is a good idea. We wouldn't be able to trade it, or our fishies would die!!
Starlight720 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 10:08 AM   #44
shoppingqueenz10

View Post Originally Posted by Starlight720
I don't think it is a good idea. We wouldn't be able to trade it, or our fishies would die!!
Ok, thanks anyway. Well, really anything the fish would use coudlnt be traded or it would die. If it doesnt fill up the whole room we could have it be self something... (lol) like Sandy in spongebob or maybe even a permantent tube (which woud be ugly) idk, this is gonna be hard for ganz to figure out, but making this thread is very helpful to see what yo uall think
Old 06-23-2008, 10:36 AM   #45
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

IT will probably swim around like it is in water, the same way the seal does. hello? does anyone else notice that the seal is like that too?
sea magic is offline Male
Old 06-23-2008, 10:42 AM   #46
dancingmoon9
Webkinz :)

violet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the seal is fine and doesn't it live in water? I think it will just be like a seal if you ask me. But great idea, anyway!
violet77 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 10:57 AM   #47
fallbullet4
Gifted

smurfette6496 has a spectacular aura about

lol!! that's such a cute idea that's totally cute
smurfette6496 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 11:07 AM   #48
smrtiegurl101

instead of rooms with water a fish tank would definetly be better.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:30 AM   #49
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

But what if it goes in a room with an elephant or some other land animal:: How would they survive?
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 12:23 PM   #50
shoppingqueenz10

Thanks for all of your thoughts...

The seal does not have to have water I dont think, It it OK with out it... a fish has to have water though

A fish tank doesnt walk (lol)

WebkinzJamie- I was thinking the same thing. Probably the other animals would have to wear something, but I think it would be confusing, so I saw someone elses thread and they had the idea to have adifferent kind of room. And it is an underwater room (instead of my machine) but still there is a problem of other pets. idk
Closed