Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 08:38 AM   #1
FunSilly
Gifted

Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!

Default Come On Ganz - Webkinz Cares Should Not Have Any Lame Prizes! I'm Spending Good Money For These Special Tags! Anyone Agree?

Please GANZ, for the money I am paying for these special tags - don't give me a sandwich that I can make myself or a few dollars that I can win by playing one arcade game. I get so disappointed when I win a small amount of money on my daily play - $47 is not a reward to me! It is disappointing enough to win something "unsatisfying" on the wheel of the month or token balloon dartz but at least I didn't spend extra money on special tags trying to win. The prizes are pretty cool when you actually win them. I almost have all the Webkinz Cares items except the couch, chair, table, and place setting. The least you can do is make it a big money amount - after all, I'm spending big money to try and get the whole collection. I have never won anything from anyone else. Do you have to be a Webkinz Cares player to win or is it just random? I think the prizes should only go to people who have put the extra money out to get the special tags and are playing the Webkinz cares game. Maybe that way I might actually get a random surpise gift.

Has anyone really gotten an item from someone who's won?
Funsilly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2008, 08:46 AM   #2
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Come On Ganz - Webkinz Cares Should Not Have Any Lame Prizes! I'm Spending Good Money For These Special Tags! Anyone Agree?

I have never got an item. I totally agree.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:52 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Grammywhammy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Come On Ganz - Webkinz Cares Should Not Have Any Lame Prizes! I'm Spending Good Money For These Special Tags! Anyone Agree?

I agree too..I am so tired of chocolate bars and sandwiches...and I haven't gotten an item from someone else either. If they hope to keep this going, and I think its for a good cause, maybe they should upgrade their prizes, after all, they aren't costing them anything for computer images!!
Old 07-21-2008, 08:52 AM   #4
Gift Trainee

Hiro will become famous soon enough

I agree with you, some prizes on certain games and the Cares program should be "better stuff" and not something that can be made or bought from the W-shop. Your right, people are paying very good money to get the extra stuff with the Cares program but are ending up with a lil amount kinz cash or a recipe food.
Hiro is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 08:45 AM   #5
fragglestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone ever gotten an item for free????????? or heard of someone that did??????????
fragglestyle is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 08:50 AM   #6
please ask
dolly219 is on a distinguished road

i have got an item that someone! I got some kinzcash!!!
dolly219 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 09:12 AM   #7
kinzpower is an unknown quantity at this point

there are a lot of whimpy/lame prizes in a lot of different webkinz areas--my best example is WOW when you win the mystery prize of $3---but what i don't understand is your comment of spending good money & essentially getting "nothing". Real $ for $ spent--the Care Webkinz are the least expensive pets you can buy anywhere that i'm aware of. you still get all the adoption stuff you would normally get plus the additional "lame" prizes---seems to me your still marginally ahead of a normal adoption. am i missing something?? i buy these Care pets to create "feeder" accounts to fund my main account & yes i have won a few prizes.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:56 PM   #8
FunSilly
Gifted

Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzpower
there are a lot of whimpy/lame prizes in a lot of different webkinz areas--my best example is WOW when you win the mystery prize of $3---but what i don't understand is your comment of spending good money & essentially getting "nothing". Real $ for $ spent--the Care Webkinz are the least expensive pets you can buy anywhere that i'm aware of. you still get all the adoption stuff you would normally get plus the additional "lame" prizes---seems to me your still marginally ahead of a normal adoption. am i missing something?? i buy these Care pets to create "feeder" accounts to fund my main account & yes i have won a few prizes.
No, you're not missing something. We apparently just have different reasons for buying them. I buy them because I want to collect ALL the Webkinz Cares prizes. I only take the Care Tags. I have 147 Webkinz between my 4 accounts; so far the "Care Pets" have all been doubles for me. I actually donate my Webkinz Cares plushies (because I don't want doubles or need kinzcash) with their tags to the local police and fire dept, who give them to kids in distress. I realize that I'm not going to get a big prize every time but for $6.99 and only 7 tries - I want more than a recipe item that I can make or a lame cash prize. Essentially I'm paying $7 bucks each time, in hopes of eventually getting the entire Cares collection. If it were something you could play on and on every day then lame prizes would be no biggie. Getting a lame prize on the wheel of the month is acceptable (still disappointing though) because you know you will be able to play over and over again in the months to come - AND you have not spent extra money just to win special prizes. I think the Care prizes are nice or I wouldn't want to collect them (I never said "getting nothing"). I like your attitude about being ahead of a normal adoption - you're right there! Good positive thinking!
Funsilly is offline Female
Closed