Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Thumbs down Come on Ganz, cut it out. MAKE SOME ACTUAL ANIMALS.

I need to vent, here.
I'm getting REALLY annoyed with all these made-up pets and imaginary Webkinz that Ganz keeps adding. They don't appeal to me AT ALL and I'm sure others feel the same way. There's so many that people are suggesting that ACTUALLY EXIST but they're too busy making 'love-flower-and-candy-coated-dream-koalas' and stuff.
In my opinion, half the Webkinz they make look like they belong on Webkinz Junior. I'm sorry if that offends anyone.

*Sigh*
COME ON GANZ.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #2
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Come on Ganz, cut it out. MAKE SOME ACTUAL ANIMALS.

i like the fantasy creatures. unicorn, pegasus, even blufadoodles.
jagular is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Supdog is a jewel in the roughSupdog is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i like the fantasy creatures. unicorn, pegasus, even blufadoodles.
me to.
Supdog is offline Male
Old 10-13-2009, 06:39 PM   #4
Gift Guru
I LOVE DONUTS is on a distinguished road

I am sorry, my opinion goes both ways I guess :/
Old 10-13-2009, 06:40 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Well ugh I dont KNow How To Put This umm. . . . . . . .

Well Kids and Even Parents Enjoy The Made Up Ones
And If All They Had Were Real ones That EitherLived Or is Living That Just Gets Boring

So Yeah If They Were Based On Real Animals It would Get Boring

But I Know What You Mean
Delilah is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 06:42 PM   #6
DSWEPL (:

Sloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of light

I think I have to go both ways. I like real animals (expecially the giraffe!), but I also like the mythical creatures too!
Sloangirl10 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #7
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I get what you guys are saying. I DO like some of the made-up ones, but what I'm trying to say is I think it's getting a little out of hand. Real animals would be nice, like it was back when it first started and stuff. :/
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 06:44 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Sometimes If You Like Something A Real Lot And Something You Don't Like is Going On With It You Just HAve to Deal With It But Hang In There [xo] Pop-Tart Hang In there
Delilah is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 06:46 PM   #9
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

I think that the made-up ones are cute (sometimes). But I would love to see some more actual animals.
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 10-13-2009, 06:48 PM   #10
Call me DolphinGirl!

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

I don't like the trick or treat troll, or the blufadoodle, or stuff they made up. I like dragons, unicorns, pegasi, and even the ORIGANAL Love puppy and sherbert bunny. but not the love monkey/frog/etc, or the pink and white cat and dog.those annoy me. bbut i do like the birthstone dogs.
RainbowSmiley is offline Female
Closed