Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Default C'mon Dr quack! Get real!

Hello! So I think somebody in GANZ headquaters should sit somehwhere and say messages for Dr quack!
Spoiler: show

I did a test to Dr quack
put my monkey in bed in april 2010 and took him out around steptember/november 2010.
I took him to Dr quack and my money fell alseep! Dr. quack said he...
NEEDED MORE SLEEP??!!?!!
This makes me sad with GANZ.
Poor kids only get messages like, put your pet to bed! Repetedly, =(
They should have a real person at GANZ behind screens and require kids to wait 3:00 minutes (For the people to check the webkinz they brought and their H meaters)
They could also make a waiting room and Dr. quack could come to the door and say your name! (So they don't have to have thousands checking accounts every second)

Thoughts?
889wlry is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2011, 09:36 PM   #2
hi
Webkinz :)

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

Default Re: C'mon Dr quack! Get real!

This is an excellent idea! I am also tired of Dr. Quack saying the same thing over and over, my pets are completely well rested. I support!
Old 12-03-2011, 10:02 PM   #3
Hai! :3

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

I think it's a wonderful idea! I'm tired of Dr. Quack saying the same thing over and over. I support!
angelbaby125 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #4

Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence
Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence

This is a cool idea! Sadly hiring that many extra people to sit there might be to expensive for GANZ to pull off. Plus that would mean Dr. Quack couldn't have his cool voice.
I think it would be cool if they could do the thing Justin did with the rep messages, add a lot more things for Dr. Quack to say based on the pet's health/happiness/hunger bars.

~Fuzythekoala
Fuzythekoala is offline Male
Old 12-04-2011, 12:13 AM   #5

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

That's a really good idea!! I especially like the waiting room idea, that'd be so cute!!
Old 12-04-2011, 09:52 AM   #6
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I agree, it's kinda silly.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 12-04-2011, 10:03 AM   #7
Frozen's taken over.

1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder
1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder

I support! I also like the waiting room idea.
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 10:27 AM   #8
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Neat Idea! I Support!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 12:54 PM   #9

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

i agree! everything on webkinz seems so automated these days, even the kinzchat plus "monitors" : P
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Old 12-04-2011, 01:07 PM   #10

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

I support the waiting room but for Dr. Quack to have different messages and a background file for each pet it would be really hard for GANZ to do, they aren't going to check up on 1 million plus pets on wether they are asleep or not or eating reguarly. Webkinz would be really slow then . If you are like 18 years old or older and have been playing for a while, yes the messages will be repated but if your 7 yrs old then it seems fun to take your pet there and here Dr. Quack talking to your pet. Maybe they should add another doctor?
Koodo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
god will make a way <3, soa