Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Clubhouse Vehicle Option! Photo included! Ride in the Clubhouse in STYLE! Show of your wheels! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/clubhouse-vehicle-option-photo-included-ride-591417/)

webkinzgirl137601-09-2010 11:18 AM

Re: Ride in the Clubhouse in STYLE! Clubhouse Vehicle Option! Photo included!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonbird (Post 17845468)
I've got all these cool cars and they just sit there...It would be so much fun to drive around the clubhouse or park! ;) Goodness, they could even make a bumper car room in the clubhouse! haha!

I would love that! I have a Magic Carpet from my seahorse and she can never use it because we all just use the map to get around the house, right? so it usually just sits there... i would LOVE the bumpercar room AND adding the vehicles to the list! Great idea!

dragonbird01-09-2010 08:00 PM

Re: Ride in the Clubhouse in STYLE! Clubhouse Vehicle Option! Photo included!

Quote:

Originally Posted by webkinzgirl1376 (Post 17857731)

I would love that! I have a Magic Carpet from my seahorse and she can never use it because we all just use the map to get around the house, right? so it usually just sits there... i would LOVE the bumpercar room AND adding the vehicles to the list! Great idea!

Aww I hate that you have to leave your car behind when you navigate your room-but if you could WEAR it, it would solve all the problems! ;)

9kittykat1201-09-2010 08:33 PM

Re: Clubhouse Vehicle Option! Photo included! Ride in the Clubhouse in STYLE! Show of your wheels!

Wow, that is an awesome idea!! I hope Ganz does that!

Blythe01-09-2010 10:18 PM

Re: Clubhouse Vehicle Option! Photo included! Ride in the Clubhouse in STYLE! Show of your wheels!

Another good idea?
You guys are full of them.
(Must be in the water)
xD

I'd love this option.
I can finally show off all my cars.
And it gives the males a little more then a "sports room"
haha.

BlueKat56701-09-2010 10:21 PM

xD Smart idea!

labsrock01-10-2010 08:14 AM

Woe! you got me stuneed! what a marvelous idea!!

dragonbird01-10-2010 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blythe (Post 17868182)
Another good idea?
You guys are full of them.
(Must be in the water)
xD

I'd love this option.
I can finally show off all my cars.
And it gives the males a little more then a "sports room"
haha.

haha! The water IS quite toxic round here! ;) I'd just love to be able to show off my cars instead of having them collect dust-and I didn't even think of the boy option-you're right-boys don't have a lot of cool stuff for boys...I had hoped they'd make a maggot webbie and a whole new "gross out" theme....but that's another thread! haha!

dragonbird01-11-2010 12:29 PM

Just thought bout the zums...I'll have to make an updated picture of how the zum would look when you "wear" your vehicle...

Bindidog01-11-2010 01:30 PM

that is cool! I think that would be a lot of fun!!!

dragonbird01-12-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bindidog (Post 17887630)
that is cool! I think that would be a lot of fun!!!

Me too! I'm ever hopeful that Ganz will implement this one...I'd SO love to show off my cars!! Some of my outfits are chosen based on the car they will drive around... :idjut2::idjut2::idjut2: