Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Clubhouse Vehicle Option! Photo included! Ride in the Clubhouse in STYLE! Show of your wheels! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/clubhouse-vehicle-option-photo-included-ride-591417/)

dragonbird01-08-2010 09:56 AM

Clubhouse Vehicle Option! Photo included! Ride in the Clubhouse in STYLE! Show of your wheels!

I love to go in the clubhouse and see everyone's cute outfits-but that is just about all you can show off in the clubhouse. Maybe you have a REALLY cool tubby tummy bear from whatever year they came out-but you can't show it off!

I've come up with a way to show off your vehicles. Why not drive them around the clubhouse?? I can't see how this would be TOO complicated-if they just added another box in the dressing options-it could totally work!

I would imagine this would allow for us to jump from room to room wearing our vehicles as well... YEEHAW!

What do you think?

http://i49.tinypic.com/15ez0qa.jpg

Goodness! The possibilities are endless! There could be an "Auto Show" in the tournament area as well

monkeys12rule01-08-2010 10:00 AM

Re: Ride in the Clubhouse in STYLE! Clubhouse Vehicle Option! Photo included!

Wow, dragonbird, this idea is amazing! :) It would be interesting to see all the different cars WW members have!

dragonbird01-08-2010 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeys12rule (Post 17845455)
Wow, dragonbird, this idea is amazing! :) It would be interesting to see all the different cars WW members have!

I've got all these cool cars and they just sit there...It would be so much fun to drive around the clubhouse or park! ;) Goodness, they could even make a bumper car room in the clubhouse! haha!

Quack Quack01-08-2010 10:15 AM

Re: Clubhouse Vehicle Option! Photo included! Ride in the Clubhouse in STYLE! Show of your wheels!

Yes! Like they should make a giant garage room, or something! I love the idea :)

jagular01-08-2010 10:17 AM

Re: Clubhouse Vehicle Option! Photo included! Ride in the Clubhouse in STYLE! Show of your wheels!

i can just see all the accidents and traffic jams, lol! it would be awesome. we would need some traffic lights or they could just make a big racetrack thingie

dragonbird01-08-2010 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagular (Post 17845514)
i can just see all the accidents and traffic jams, lol! it would be awesome. we would need some traffic lights or they could just make a big racetrack thingie

haha! It wouldn't be much different than the current programming which allows for other pets to just walk on top of you in the clubhouse-least this way, you could be armed with a Shiny Rhino Truck! ;)

Awww, to think-we could all be riding around the clubhouse in our cool vehicles clicking leaves....

flutterby701-08-2010 11:06 AM

That would be a great idea. By the way love the outfit the turkey is dressed in.:thumbup:

celinab12301-08-2010 11:13 AM

That is a awesome idea Dragonbird!

dragonbird01-08-2010 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flutterby7 (Post 17845769)
That would be a great idea. By the way love the outfit the turkey is dressed in.:thumbup:

Aww, thanks! My neighbor sent that to me for Christmas! He's a gem!

The possibilities are endless:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2dceoh4.jpg

*sigh* if only they'd listen....My golf cart would LOVE to scoot around Coral Cove-and it would be majorly wonderful what with all the Ganz Gas they keep giving out in the raffles! :P

katiekinzz01-08-2010 01:37 PM

Great idea dragonbird!

dragonbird01-08-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katiekinzz (Post 17846777)
Great idea dragonbird!

Let's just hope Ganz thinks so! ;)

cutiebug34301-08-2010 03:23 PM

That's awesome! =D I would love to drive my vehicles through the Clubhouse.

dragonbird01-08-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutiebug343 (Post 17847573)
That's awesome! =D I would love to drive my vehicles through the Clubhouse.

Yes, wouldn't it be grand?

Gosh, we could even add a kinzville academy class, "driving indoors 101: How to avoid friends and stationary objects"

haha! My DS saw my image and thought it was a new thing Ganz started-man was he bummed to find it wasn't a reality! haha!

mickey2601-08-2010 04:25 PM

Great idea!
This would make a wonderful addition to Webkinz!
Rep!

IREANN01-08-2010 04:42 PM

That would be an awesome idea! Even if they just created a race track and a bumper car area it would be great!

dragonbird01-08-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickey26 (Post 17848280)
Great idea!
This would make a wonderful addition to Webkinz!
Rep!

Quote:

Originally Posted by IREANN (Post 17848513)
That would be an awesome idea! Even if they just created a race track and a bumper car area it would be great!

Thanks guys! Come on Ganz! We wanna show off our vehicles!

bwo2701-08-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagular (Post 17845514)

Hehe, the Webkinz 500... Maybe it could be a competition at the Webkinz Stadium.

dragonbird01-08-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwo27 (Post 17849251)
Hehe, the Webkinz 500... Maybe it could be a competition at the Webkinz Stadium.

Exactly my thoughts! This could just snowball into a ton of wonderful things! ;)

Jennielou01-08-2010 10:28 PM

I really like this idea!! I agree, my cars just sit, or one pet just rides around alone. Riding around with a bunch of others would be great!

dragonbird01-09-2010 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennielou (Post 17853687)
I really like this idea!! I agree, my cars just sit, or one pet just rides around alone. Riding around with a bunch of others would be great!

Well, I'm really hoping that the programming for this idea wouldn't be too complicated-I would LOVE to see this one happen! ;) My cars are just sitting too! :(

webkinzgirl137601-09-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonbird (Post 17845468)
I've got all these cool cars and they just sit there...It would be so much fun to drive around the clubhouse or park! ;) Goodness, they could even make a bumper car room in the clubhouse! haha!

I would love that! I have a Magic Carpet from my seahorse and she can never use it because we all just use the map to get around the house, right? so it usually just sits there... i would LOVE the bumpercar room AND adding the vehicles to the list! Great idea!

dragonbird01-09-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webkinzgirl1376 (Post 17857731)

I would love that! I have a Magic Carpet from my seahorse and she can never use it because we all just use the map to get around the house, right? so it usually just sits there... i would LOVE the bumpercar room AND adding the vehicles to the list! Great idea!

Aww I hate that you have to leave your car behind when you navigate your room-but if you could WEAR it, it would solve all the problems! ;)

9kittykat1201-09-2010 08:33 PM

Wow, that is an awesome idea!! I hope Ganz does that!

Blythe01-09-2010 10:18 PM

Another good idea?
You guys are full of them.
(Must be in the water)
xD

I'd love this option.
I can finally show off all my cars.
And it gives the males a little more then a "sports room"
haha.

BlueKat56701-09-2010 10:21 PM

xD Smart idea!

labsrock01-10-2010 08:14 AM

Woe! you got me stuneed! what a marvelous idea!!

dragonbird01-10-2010 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blythe (Post 17868182)
Another good idea?
You guys are full of them.
(Must be in the water)
xD

I'd love this option.
I can finally show off all my cars.
And it gives the males a little more then a "sports room"
haha.

haha! The water IS quite toxic round here! ;) I'd just love to be able to show off my cars instead of having them collect dust-and I didn't even think of the boy option-you're right-boys don't have a lot of cool stuff for boys...I had hoped they'd make a maggot webbie and a whole new "gross out" theme....but that's another thread! haha!

dragonbird01-11-2010 12:29 PM

Just thought bout the zums...I'll have to make an updated picture of how the zum would look when you "wear" your vehicle...

Bindidog01-11-2010 01:30 PM

that is cool! I think that would be a lot of fun!!!

dragonbird01-12-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bindidog (Post 17887630)
that is cool! I think that would be a lot of fun!!!

Me too! I'm ever hopeful that Ganz will implement this one...I'd SO love to show off my cars!! Some of my outfits are chosen based on the car they will drive around... :idjut2::idjut2::idjut2: