Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 07:18 PM   #11
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default Re: .:::A Clubhouse Sugestion:::.

I've mentioned it but I didn't get banned. That kinda stinks since they know this website and they know where okay. It doesn't let you say it thought so I always resort to "Is anyone here on webkinz inside are" or something like that. Whoever is will understand.. xD
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 07:20 PM   #12
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

The best suggestion EVER!!
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 10-07-2009, 09:33 AM   #13
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
I've mentioned it but I didn't get banned. That kinda stinks since they know this website and they know where okay. It doesn't let you say it thought so I always resort to "Is anyone here on webkinz inside are" or something like that. Whoever is will understand.. xD
That's what I used to do. Now use the codewords Justin and Windy.

View Post Originally Posted by chipmunk2
The best suggestion EVER!!
I know right?!?
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 10-07-2009, 02:27 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Wait, I am confused. How can people sue another person on Webkinz if all you know is the name of the pet and a few letters of the username?
But if people are suing Ganz for allowing us to mention WI, that doesn't make sense. If you can't sue the person actually responsible for mentioning it, then don't sue anyone.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 03:25 PM   #15
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
Wait, I am confused. How can people sue another person on Webkinz if all you know is the name of the pet and a few letters of the username?
But if people are suing Ganz for allowing us to mention WI, that doesn't make sense. If you can't sue the person actually responsible for mentioning it, then don't sue anyone.
That's what I don't get, it would be like a kid telling another kid in school to visit WI, the parent doesn't approve of it, so she decides to sue the school for letting the kid tell about the site. What the heck?
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 10-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #16
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

I don't get banned from this, because it is not in yellow writing. If it turns yellow when you write it, it usually means your probably going to get a warning if you say it.. and if you say 'Webkinz inside' then it don't turn yellow....
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 10-07-2009, 05:31 PM   #17
ow! God is
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
I don't get banned from this, because it is not in yellow writing. If it turns yellow when you write it, it usually means your probably going to get a warning if you say it.. and if you say 'Webkinz inside' then it don't turn yellow....
Yeah, but people who are saying that have recently been banned from the clubhouse for an entire MONTH without any warning what-so-ever! No yellow writing, no warning message, just a message informing them they've been banned.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 10-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #18
e are ♥Jalley♥
Banned
alexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This is soo true cause last night I got banned for 30 days, without a warning, for saying 'webkinz inside are' and last week, I was banned for 24 hours for saying the same thing! Go figure!!
alexmike2 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #19
ow! God is
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by alexmike2
This is soo true cause last night I got banned for 30 days, without a warning, for saying 'webkinz inside are' and last week, I was banned for 24 hours for saying the same thing! Go figure!!

This is crazy! Mind if I add you to a list of those that were wrongly banned on the front page?
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 10-07-2009, 10:29 PM   #20
hy not smile!?!
Webkinz :)

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

I am wondering if it's not ww that is banning you, but some mischevious members who report you....
How do we know that people aren't out there reporting WI members b/c they have been banned at this site, etc? It just doesn't make sense. I have personally stopped entering that clubhouse, except to find Doug, b/c it is full of scammers and mean people.
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Closed