Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #1
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Lightbulb .:::A Clubhouse Sugestion:::.

Stop Banning Us From The Webkinz Clubhouse For Saying Webkinz Insider!

It doesn't really make much sense to me that we are banned, WITHOUT WARNING from the clubhouse for just mentioning Webkinz Insider! A site which is often contacted by Webkinz's own Creative Director.

I ask you Ganz,

Please reconsider this!

-Jerkinz

List of those wrongly banned
alexmike2
Thread: N/A

Last edited by Jerkinz; 10-10-2009 at 12:16 PM..
Jerkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 07:55 PM   #2

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Default Re: .:::A Clubhouse Sugestion:::.

Very good suggestion! I mentioned it, but i didnt get banned. You have a very good point
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 10-05-2009, 11:32 PM   #3
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks! That's what I don't understand, we use to be able to mention it, but now WI has been FLOODED with posts saying they have been banned (WITH NO WARNING) for just mentioning the oh so evil name Webkinz Insider!
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 10-06-2009, 12:10 AM   #4
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I agree! I don't see what's wrong with this site at all!
Old 10-06-2009, 12:10 AM   #5
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

Oh, I agree! That is really strange since WI is a big part of their fan base and was very much part of creating a supportive community for WW and Ganz!

We should be able to communicate about one another!
Horses4Me is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 12:23 AM   #6
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

if they realy must not want us to say it i think you should get a warning- but i think its dumb to ban us since so many use this site to enjoy WW even more
Old 10-06-2009, 12:24 AM   #7
ow! God is
Gifted

Thanks for posting!

I completely agree with you Horses! Seriously we must be at least 85% of their users!

On top of that we're helping Ganz out in the Glitch Reports section WI just added!
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 10-06-2009, 01:00 AM   #8
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I think it might have to do with privacy rights and possible law suits (just like everything else in this country right now). Everybody is watching out for the infamous law suit instigators. All it takes is one person suing because their child was told about a website they feel is inappropriate. Such is the world we live in

Not to worry.....code names for WI are circulating and we will just bypass their banning with a "pass word" type code name to identify all of us !! We will not be stopped !! LOL
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 09:35 AM   #9
ow! God is
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I think it might have to do with privacy rights and possible law suits (just like everything else in this country right now). Everybody is watching out for the infamous law suit instigators. All it takes is one person suing because their child was told about a website they feel is inappropriate. Such is the world we live in

Not to worry.....code names for WI are circulating and we will just bypass their banning with a "pass word" type code name to identify all of us !! We will not be stopped !! LOL

Heard about the code words.

I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of discaimers though, especially when you join KC+.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 10-06-2009, 09:43 AM   #10
I Rules!
Webkinz :)

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Webkinz insider I think gets people more hooked to webkinz and we probably tend to buy more and spend more on webkinz. I know with out insider I would have never spent as much money as i do and become hooked to webkinz. It is free advertisement what could be wrong with that?
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Closed