Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
Lil Kinz

Ray-Allen-Fan is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Clubhouse imporvements???

What do you think Webkinz could do to improve the Clubhouse???
Please post ideas.

Ray-Allen-Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2011, 10:28 AM   #2
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Clubhouse imporvements???

They should re-design a couple rooms, some aren't that well designed.
It irks me XD
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 10:32 AM   #3
Lil Kinz

Post Clubhouse imporvements???

What do you think Webkinz could do to improve the Clubhouse???
Please post ideas.

Old 07-14-2011, 10:39 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

get rid of trading room 2 ( hardly anyone uses it)

get rid of the word stew, people say that people a stew putt

put in a boys room for t he boys

remove one of the food rooms, there are so many: restaurant room, super chef room, and cafe room?

put in a pool, indoor playground, or music room

Welcome to by the way
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 12:14 PM   #5
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

add underwater in the clubhouse. For our underwater pets.

Get rid of Survey room. (no one goes in there.)
Buttercup is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 02:15 PM   #6
ibboly wobbly timey

tomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clown

Get rid of trading room 2.
Get a boys rule room.
Get rid of one of the food rooms.

Now this is a list of things that would be almost impossible to get rid of and for there to be a kinz chat plus.

Stop the racisum in the clubhouse
Stop the scams
Stop being able to say the word stupid. ( My sister showed me this when she was trying to see how safe it is )
And welcome to WI !
tomboy1132 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 02:45 PM   #7
noomch

mentos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledge

hi, welcome to WI!

i think the first thing they should do is fix all the glitches related to the clubhouse! before they even think about improving something else! there are many glitches with offering trades. the clubhouse gets stuck all the time when it's crowded. and there are glitches with the hours if the kinzchat plus for asian accounts. all this really makes you want to stop trading over there.

but also as people before me said: nobody goes to the trading room 2, and there are too many other rooms that nobody ever goes to. also there are some words they should add, i don't think they listen to the suggestions we put in because i put in "plasma" more than once and nothing changed for a while already, like a month or even two. (i wanted to ask people for plasma balls. how am i supposed to say that??)
mentos is offline Female
Old 07-17-2011, 11:34 AM   #8
Lil Kinz

they should allow the word "one" i dont see why you cant use it. i also agree that they should get rid of the trading room 2 people still use it but not many. the seats are set up awkwardly and the room has a weird design.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #9
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

-make a beach room
-remove trade room 2
-remove survey room
-put back party room
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2011, 04:33 PM   #10
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

1. Get rid of the User Already Logged In message
2. To end the issue of getting booted out of the clubhouse when changing colour zones.
3. To fix the glitches with trading in KC+
T9850 is offline Male
Closed