Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 12:41 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: **A BIG Suggestion, that I would love to see. Please Come SUPPORT and let's make this possible!

View Post Originally Posted by chocluver223
I support! Remembering the number is so hard sometimes.
It is! Especially when you cannot remember after being so sidetracked.

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbow Zebra
I ALWAYS forget what room I was trading in, and then I do not get to trade a spectacular offer! I support this idea!
Thank you for supporting. I find the trading rooms are the most important when remembering the number. Just remember no trade talk.

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
I totally support that idea cause i did that once or 3 times and it felt weird
It DOES feel weird, doesn't it.

View Post Originally Posted by cheerio16
i totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate doing that and it would be so cool!
I would love it if they did this.

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
oh yeah, i hate when i am trying to escape a room and i end up back in it

and then when it logs me out and i forget what room i was in Dx
Or when your computer freezes too. One word: OUCH.
Priceless is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2011, 12:44 PM   #22
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

Default Re: **A BIG Suggestion, that I would love to see. Please Come SUPPORT and let's make this possible!

I know the feeling. Sometimes you just write on paper it down just to remember it. I support.
GSGO is offline Female
Old 05-14-2011, 12:45 PM   #23
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Great idea I support
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 05-14-2011, 12:45 PM   #24
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: **A BIG Suggestion, that I would love to see. Please Come SUPPORT and let's make this possible!

Great idea!

I SUPPORT 100%!!

Also great when looking for Mrs. Birdy at Christmas. I can't remember what rooms I've been in if I'm not following the tracking thread.

I hope Ganz does this soon.

suzee<<<<<I've been Bunnied!!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
suzee is offline Female
Old 05-14-2011, 12:47 PM   #25
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I know exactly what you are talking about! You have a great idea there...I support!!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 05-14-2011, 12:48 PM   #26

Thanks for posting you three.
@GSGO: Writing on paper is my cliche excuse to remember.
@Kelsey: Thank you, Kelsey!
@suzee: Yes, another awesome point. What a bunny-rific avvie too.
@akoolaunt: Thanks! It came to me after having this happen so much.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:52 PM   #27

BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl
BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl

Okay, first of all, this happens to me ALL THE TIME. I completely support this idea!!! It's SO smart!!! I hope Ganz makes it, It would be SO MUCH easier! Smart idea!
Old 05-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #28

View Post Originally Posted by BuddiesForever
Okay, first of all, this happens to me ALL THE TIME. I completely support this idea!!! It's SO smart!!! I hope Ganz makes it, It would be SO MUCH easier! Smart idea!
Thanks! I would agree it would be a smart move on Ganz's part. So many people don't use the clubhouse anymore, and I think this is one of many reasons why.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:59 PM   #29
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

They really should have something like this especially if they aren't going to fix their log off glitch. Who thinks to look at the room # when you don't expect to get bumped off?

I support.
kawee is offline Female
Old 05-14-2011, 01:00 PM   #30

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
They really should have something like this especially if they aren't going to fix their log off glitch. Who thinks to look at the room # when you don't expect to get bumped off?

I support.
Exactly! Another great idea, thanks for supporting.
Closed