Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 11:40 AM   #11
Hippy Hippo
Webkinz :)

Amy_Beth is on a distinguished road

Default Re: CLOTHING STORAGE

True DixieCup I do that with my favortie and most expensive outfits. I even got more room when I went with the Deluxe account. I just want a way to display them. Even a way to bring up all your clothes and have them displayed like they are in Persephone shop and the kinzstyle outlet.
Amy_Beth is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2010, 11:11 AM   #12

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

The best-per-square, of the WShop items, is the drawer from Rock Music theme - unlike other drawers, it holds 8 items per 1 room square. The Vortex item matches that, and it can hold anything - even food! - but it is an Exclusive item. Masterful Wardrobe is likely the largest (and the prettiest!) storage unit but it's really hard to trade for.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #13
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You can 'store' some of your clothes on your pets. You can keep up to 30 items at your fingertips that way They are readily accessible and easily removed. You just have to recall which pet is wearing which article of clothing
This reduces the need for so many storage units. My preferred choice for storage is the inexpensive Rattan Toy Box as well. Being only 100 KC it is the least expensive of all storage units.
Dixiecup, the part I made in orange is always the hardest part for me, LOL! I can never remember what pets have what clothes in what category of clothing... Maybe my hair color (blonde, LOL) has something to do with it

Anyways, I really like this idea. The revolving closet would be so cute! I think a search engine would be nice. You could go to your room, open the map, and there would be this convenient little box that says Search for... And you type in the name of whatever item you want and it takes you to the room it's in! Maybe if you wanted a piece of clothing, it would open the dresser that that piece of clothing is in, or switch you to the pet that it's on?

What if GANZ modified the dresser so that you could put outfits together and it only took one space up? Then, when you took the outfit out it would all stay together, and when you put it on your pet, all of the articles of clothing in the outfit you put together went on all at once?

I'm getting ahead of myself here, yet again ...

Last edited by webbieluvr1924; 06-17-2010 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: more description added...
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 11:51 AM   #14
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by batgirl2021
Those are great ideas! I keep my clothes in the dock too and it's driving me crazy! I like your idea of the same types of clothing being together...shoes, shirts, ect.

However, I was also thinking of going back to "storage" in a room. Any ideas which storage container is the best value per square foot? Is it the blue stripe or cream colored dresser?
I told Ganz about this a while ago, I said.
"I have many clothes in my dock and it is very hard to find, so I thought of showing on the ,thing that says back to the start, they would have shirts, pants/skirts, shoes, belts, dresses/outfits, hats, swim wear and sunglasses "
They seem to like my idea, I told they should have a game like yahtzee (Jumble berry fields), I told them there are some word that we should be allowed to say (they got the add word to list thing in the kinz chat plus club house.) There might be a chance they are working on because Ganz actually takes ideas.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #15
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

well, you know that you can put the clothing on your pets and keep them there, but i see what you mean... a different type of storage than something like that. i happen to have a clothing room with a whole bunch of boxes where i keep my clothing. try doing that.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Closed