Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default "Click to Win" events: fix them or cancel them

Dear Creative Director,
Fall Fest is very upsetting to many of the children. The problems are happening on four different servers (8,12,13,14) and two different browsers (IE 8 and Firefox). It may be affecting other servers and browsers. The results for "click to win" have damaged your reputation. These problems have happened with other "click to win" events this year.

1. Leaves are floating once every 4-5 hours.
2. Clicking on the leaf will sometimes do nothing.
3. Clicking on the leaf will sometimes send the program into a "please wait" hangup.
4. Prizes are impossible to win when the leaves float behind some windows (i.e. Doug the Dog, WShop, and others).

My godchildren do not have computer game time during the week. This event could have been a motivator for them to spend some time on Webkinz on the weekend. However, this event will not get their attention due to the programming problems. They will not sit for 5 hours to get a chance at some hot apple cider or a potted elm tree.

For future events, may I suggest one of these options:
1. An advertisement that has a game to play (i.e. Snow White promotion from September 2009).
2. A box placed in the account's dock with one of each prize.

Both of these options have worked in the past and would create more goodwill for your company. This is the time of year when people decide how to spend money on gifts for the upcoming holidays.

Thank you for your consideration.
AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2010, 05:54 PM   #2
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: "Click to Win" events: fix them or cancel them

I use Internet and I only saw 1 leaf today. Do you know if others who use Internet Explorer have this problem also?
T9850 is offline Male
Old 09-23-2010, 05:56 PM   #3

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

I totally agree with AuntietoEW, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] needs to fix the problem and even extend the event for another week , so that people like us can have a good chance at winning some prizes.
zenta7 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 05:58 PM   #4
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi T9850,
I have read lots of problems in other threads. This thread is to collect information for the Glitch report.

It would be helpful to know your server number and which Internet Explorer you have. These problems were called into [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] customer service but they have solutions.

AuntietoEW
Old 09-23-2010, 06:10 PM   #5
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

yes, the last leaf I saw was on Tuesday! I've only been able to have about 3 hours of WW since then, but still, on Sunday I was getting about 3 an hour!

A gift with one of each item would have been so awesome! Hopefully they'll extend fall fest like they did with the trick or treating when they had so many issues.

The Snow White ads were so great, you could keep switching windows to make the ads reappear
melethana is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 11:50 AM   #6
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

Hi melethana,
Thank you for your response. I am sorry that you have been having problems, too. We have lots of company!

I'm glad you like the suggestions of what to do instead of the "click to win" event. Is there anyone else with any ideas? I have been told by Webberlily that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] employees read the suggestions in this forum.

AuntietoEW
Old 09-25-2010, 12:05 PM   #7

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I agree! I've been watching for leaves all week and I only caught one.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 01:09 PM   #8
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I totally agree!!
I think they should extend the whole thing a WEEK, and get all of the problems fixed PRONTO!
For future events, I like your idea of the box/ad game.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 10:34 AM   #9
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

Hi everyone,
Thank you for your comments Secret Ninja and wowewe. Fall Fest is over for 2010. It is the best time to give your suggestions on future "Click to Win" events. There are others that will be coming soon. They will use the same programming as this one.

On Monday I did call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] customer service. If you had any problems with Fall Fest, Please call them!!!

The representative gave me an email address that I will use to send Customer Service a report on my problems and some suggestions. It will be reveiwed by the manager and then hopefully sent to the Creative Director.

The members of Webkinz Insider are very knowledgeable, creative, and caring people. We can work together to help [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] make better events. Please post if you have any suggestions for the future. Thank you for your assistance.

((Hugs))
AuntietoEW
Old 09-29-2010, 10:40 AM   #10
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

"For future events, may I suggest one of these options:
1. An advertisement that has a game to play (i.e. Snow White promotion from September 2009).
2. A box placed in the account's dock with one of each prize.

Both of these options have worked in the past and would create more goodwill for your company. This is the time of year when people decide how to spend money on gifts for the upcoming holidays.

Thank you for your consideration.
AuntietoEW[/QUOTE] "

I like the box in the dock. Why does [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] care how much time we spend there? I would think it would be better for the servers if we get in and get out.
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Closed