Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Thumbs up ..::Classes WW should add at the Kinzville Academy!::..

All of you know the lovely Kinzville Academy, a place where you pay $50 or more to insure that your precious Webkinz recieves a good education. But sometimes our little webbies need to expand their horizons, which is why I have made this thread for classes the Kinzville Academy needs!

First off I want to say that these classes are based on the belief that when you come into the Academy you should get to pick what grade level you'd like these classes to be on, expanding all the way to 12th grade (:

Core Classes
Science-Put pictures in order for "cycles" (Rock Cycle, Water Cycle, etc.)
History-Pick which event came first with video hints and clues on a map
Chemistry-Mix and match substances for the right combo
Math-Basic math for your level

Electives
Archery-Practice shooting arrows on target
Band-Almost like the piano job in the Employment Office, but you pick your
instrument
Choir-Click on the pitch that matches the one played
Volleyball-Using mouse movements reach the "goal" for your # of serves over the net
Basketball-Same as volleyball but with "goal" being for baskets made
Computer-Like the "Mrs. Birdy's Assistant" job except in class with a few mini games
Student Aide/Study Hall-You do a variety of "mini-game" classes and earn 2 EXTRA days to be added to recess

Other
Lunch-This should be a live chatroom [Using Kinzchat and Kinzchat Plus] that would allow you to eat free food and trade with other Webkinz!

Ideas from YOU
♥ Feel free to give me some! I don't bite! [I give FULL credit!] (:

Core Classes
♥Reading**FootonTable**-Read a short story and answer multiple choice questions, answer 6/10 right and you pass or 3/5 right (:

Electives
Dance Class**Delilah** Click on the right moves
Room Designing Class**Delilah**[This one is a MUST see]-Design the appropriate rooms~*~*Clickie the Spoiler!*~*~

Spoiler: show

I would like chemistry Because like whatever you make in the bobber you get to keep or use for your Webkinz
There could be Dance class maybe where you click on the right dance moves

A room desining class where you have certain Items and you have to put them in places you would put them

EXAMPLE:

You have ...

• 2 Tangerine Dressers
  • 2 Swan chest Drawers
  • 3 Sky High Dressers
  • 2 Rock and Roll Dressers
  • 4 Kid's Dressers
  • 3 Creamy Vanilla Dressers
  • 2 Blue Striped Dressers
  • 5 Bamboo Dining Tables
  • 4 Tidy Tuckaway Trunks
  • 2 Tennis Toy Boxes
  • 5 Lockers
  • 4 Cmfy Plush Chairs
  • 2 Funky Girl Loungers
  • 4 Pink Plush Chairs
  • 5 Funky Girl Lamps
  • Black and White Tile Flooring
  • Funky Girl Wallpaper
  • A Large Room
-Arrange Them Into A Storage Room (for maybe level 7 and 8 maybe)

For level 2-4 you would get something like this...

You have...

• 5 Autumn Counters
  • 3 Autumn Counters With Cupboards
  • 4 Autumn Counters With Drawers
  • 2 Autumn Cupboard Sinks
  • 2 Autumn Sinks
  • 1 Antique Iron Stove
  • 1 Antique Icebox
  • 9 Comfy Plush Chairs
  • 1 Polished Oak Table
  • 5 Wood Carved Lamps
  • Country Home Wallpaper
  • Gold Squares Flooring
  • A Large Room
-Make a Kitchen

Level 1 would Be Simple But Not Too Simple

Gym Class**collielollie**-Run the mile and jump hurdles
Orchestra**collielollie**-Pick experienced or novice and play at your own level with instrument of choice
[Idea of **collielollie** if you complete ANY of these 2 classes you automatically get to go to recess!]
♥Horse Back Riding**Pony**-click to make the right movement of your horse [you can choose between different horses, each with different stats]
♥Photography**AshxO**-Click at the right time to try to get as close to perfect focus as possible. For fun you can edit your own images and get your own scrapbook (:
♥Pitenana**Hip Hop/Modern Dancing**-listen to G songs with rock/pop twist [such as a few from Guitar Hero] and click on the right dance moves and make up your own.

Other
♥ None yet! Don't be shy! ♥

Thanks for viewing!

MegMeg

Last edited by MegMeg; 10-18-2009 at 10:36 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 05:56 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: Stay in School! ..::Classes WW should add at the Kinzville Academy!::..

Please Read My Examples and Everything Else It's Worth It

I would like chemistryBecause like whatever you make in the bobber you get to keep or use for your Webkinz
There could be Dance class maybe where you click on the right dance moves

A room desining class where you have certain Items and you have to put them in places you would put them

EXAMPLE:
You have ...
  • 2 Tangerine Dressers
  • 2 Swan chest Drawers
  • 3 Sky High Dressers
  • 2 Rock and Roll Dressers
  • 4 Kid's Dressers
  • 3 Creamy Vanilla Dressers
  • 2 Blue Striped Dressers
  • 5 Bamboo Dining Tables
  • 4 Tidy Tuckaway Trunks
  • 2 Tennis Toy Boxes
  • 5 Lockers
  • 4 Cmfy Plush Chairs
  • 2 Funky Girl Loungers
  • 4 Pink Plush Chairs
  • 5 Funky Girl Lamps
  • Black and White Tile Flooring
  • Funky Girl Wallpaper
  • A Large Room
-Arrange Them Into A Storage Room (for maybe level 7 and 8 maybe)

For level 2-4 you would get something like this...
You have...
  • 5 Autumn Counters
  • 3 Autumn Counters With Cupboards
  • 4 Autumn Counters With Drawers
  • 2 Autumn Cupboard Sinks
  • 2 Autumn Sinks
  • 1 Antique Iron Stove
  • 1 Antique Icebox
  • 9 Comfy Plush Chairs
  • 1 Polished Oak Table
  • 5 Wood Carved Lamps
  • Country Home Wallpaper
  • Gold Squares Flooring
  • A Large Room
-Make a Kitchen

Level 1 would Be Simple But Not Too Simple

Last edited by Delilah; 10-13-2009 at 06:34 PM..
Delilah is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Default Re: ..::Classes WW should add at the Kinzville Academy!::..

*~*~*New Changes to List Everyone!*~*~*
Old 10-14-2009, 07:36 PM   #4
Heatherblaze Of LC
Webkinz :)

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Well... I was thinking gym class and orchestra. You can pick between the bass, cello, viola, and violin. You can either choose experienced,which means you play or used to. You can play a song and earn extra points for the harder song. Or you could choose unexperienced, and you could make up a song by clicking the strings. Bonus points for the longer song.

For Gym, you can run the mile and beat everyone to win a prize. You could jump hurdles and get a prize if you beat everyone else and don't rip a tape off. You could play volleyball, basketball, baseball, bowling, and dodge ball and win a prize if your team wins the game.

And, if you succeed at one of the two classes, you automatically get recess.
collielollie is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 08:34 PM   #5
Gifted

Thanks for the great ideas yall two! So creative! Lol. I really think there should be a band class...
Old 10-15-2009, 08:06 AM   #6
Jody, My Baby. <3

pony is on a distinguished road

i think there should be a webkinz hotel. First, once you get on vacation, you would check into the hotel that you choose. The lobbies would be set up as real lobbies with couches, etc. Then you can choose a luxury room - different beds, furniture, etc. The hotels could have huge swimming pools where more than one pet can swim and play, stores to shop in, food courts where all kinds of cool things could be purchased, dance clubs. Once at the hotel you cannot go back to your own room without leaving the vacation - just like for real.

I love this idea. I always talk about it with my Mom.

I almost forgot to tell you, the hotel could have an awesome spa - think sauna, hair style, beauty treatments, manicures, etc.

What do you think?

Woops. I realized too late that you were talking only about Kinzville Academy. I still like my idea, but I don't want to stray too far from the thread. Sorry. I think that they should have advanced skills like horseback riding, archery, etc. I would love that.

Last edited by pony; 10-15-2009 at 08:06 AM..
pony is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:49 AM   #7

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Totally love the archery/basketball class idea. Original to WW, easy to implement, easy to grade by difficulty, and pure fun. A dancing class, a-la Guitar Hero (quickly follow the moves as prompted) would also be great. Ganz would be silly not to jump on these.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:56 AM   #8

clairep will become famous soon enough

So kinda like some of the Quizzy's stuff except for in a game? Sounds fun! plus I think youd learn a lot more from these classes actually, than just playing the games. I would like the band class too! Or a drawing class. fun!
clairep is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:38 PM   #9
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Those are great ideas! I think photography would be a pretty good elective. Rep points for you!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:06 PM   #10
Gifted

Ok yall! I added the new classes! (:
Closed